Thread: Angst against GFWL and save games *ragepost*

Default Angst against GFWL and save games *ragepost*

First off, I love the game itself - gets my personal vote for game of the year. I can't think of any other Batman game that made it so easy and fun so to be Batman.

That being said, I hate everything else that comes with the game - namely Game for Windows Live.

It was a hassle and took 15 minutes to register my account. First I created a GamerTag or something, but was then told my password was incorrect, was then told that I needed an online account...blah blah. Thankfully I only have to go through that process once, and I'm sure it works fine for others, but it was a pain for myself.

My other gripe is against installing the game on a different computer, using the same GFWL account and cd-key, but being unable to move / play my saved games. Searching on Google didn't bring up any easy solution. I've never had this much trouble trying to set up a game to play - very frustrating.

tl;dr -

Developers - great game!
    Publishers - thanks for ruining everything else!

100% agree about both the game itself and gfwl. One is video game magic and the other is a pathetic attempt at an unnecessary feature. It's a shame they were bundled together.

Eidos gets these awards from me...

Epic win for giving Rocksteady money.
    Epic fail for taking Microsoft's money.

Quote Originally Posted by homeycdawg View Post
    100% agree about both the game itself and gfwl. One is video game magic and the other is a pathetic attempt at an unnecessary feature. It's a shame they were bundled together.

Eidos gets these awards from me...

Epic win for giving Rocksteady money.
    Epic fail for taking Microsoft's money.
    Not GFWL--that's an Eidos excuse. Gears of War is GFWL and you can transfer save data easily. It's a great game that I'm eternally pissed at because I can't do a simply save game data transfer. So freaking ridiculous.