Since JD_Method did fantastic work in giving the community a method of skinning the AMAZING Batman Arkham Asylum, a few members of the community have latched on and created some awesome skins.
Post your skins here and ill list them so there easier for the community to find and use.
How to use it:
1. Open Texmod.exe
2. Under 'Target Application' find and select 'ShippingPC-BmGame.exe'. The default installation location is C:\Program Files\Eidos\Batman Arkham Asylum Demo\Binaries
3. Make sure Package Mode is selected and click the open file button. Find and select JD_First.tpf wherever you downloaded it.
4. You should now have 'ShippingPC-BmGame.exe' under Target Application, and add the newly downloaded .tpf into the Package Name list. Once you do, you can now click run and enjoy the new costume.
Batman (Click Name to download)
White Eyes By Henke123
Green Lantern Batman By StalkerUKCG
Dark Claw By StalkerUKCG
Batman Beyond By StalkerUKCG
Batzarro By StalkerUKCG
Owlman By StalkerUKCG
Captain America By StalkerUKCG
Batman Of Zur En Arrh By Tasslex
Tim Burtons Batman By Bughole5
Nightwing By Tasslex
Classic Symbol on Black Suit By Djparagon
Dark Knight batsuit By CaptainJack
Dark Knight - Low Resolution http://www.sendspace.com/file/gwaju9
Dark Knight - Medium Resolution http://www.sendspace.com/file/yatuol
Blue and Grey Classic By CaptainJack
Blue/Grey - Low Resolution http://www.sendspace.com/file/9wqj7u
Blue/Grey - Medium Resolution http://www.sendspace.com/file/4d7f8k
Batman Beings By CaptainJack
Batman Begins - Low Resolution http://www.sendspace.com/file/7axw1q
Batman Begins - Medium Resolution http://www.sendspace.com/file/zzk4y9
Batman Of The Future By DarkKnight11
Black Batsuit By JD_Method
Cargo Pants Batsuit By Sepharih
CarbonBat By DjParagon
Thats all for now i will edit as new costumes are made please post them in this thread for ease.
Now a short step by step tutorial on creating skins
1. you will need to download Texmod | Click Here To Download |
2. you will need to extract texmod once extracted open the text mod folder
3. Double click the texmod application
4. Click the folder at the top under "Target Application" and navigate to C:\Program Files\Eidos\Batman Arkham Asylum Demo\Binaries and select SHIPPINGPC-BMGAME.EXE
5. Click the "Logging Mode" mode tab and untick "Show texture In upper left corner"
(you can change your output to what ever but i find PNG are very nice formats)
6 Click "Run" at the bottom now the batman demo should load, once loaded navigate to the character trophies and select batman
7. Navigate threw the textures using the "+" and "-" keys on the number pad for next and previous respectively ( the select texture will turn lime green ) *Note there are over 450 textures loaded on this screen and not all can be seen you may have to hold down the "+" key for a while until things start turning green.
8.Once you have found the texture you want to edit click the "ENTER" key and close the game. Open you desired image editing software i personally use photshop cs4 and drag and drop your extracted texture into the software *Note Extracted textures can be found in the "Out" folder inside the texmod folder.
9. Once you have editing you texture click save and select the format you extracted the image in KEEPING the same name as the original file.
10 once completed go back to texmod and click the "Package Build" tab. use
TexMod.log as your definition file and click build. (depending on the amount of editing textures this can take some time). once finished you will be asked to name a .TPF file call this whatever you wish but something you will remember. for instance i use
Beyond BAA StalkerUKCG v0.2.tpf. Beyond being the costume, BAA the game and my user name and then the current version im on. my versions never reach a v1.0 till iv released them
11. after you have done this navigate to the Package Mode tab and click the folder icon above the red X and browse to your specific .tpf file you ahve just created once this has been loaded click run and test out your skin.
For the sake of ease this are the most edited textures
0x3B2AEC47 (dirty version)
0x019B1116 (bump map)
Lower Body + Head:
0x73F88F21 (dirty version)
0x1A685C0D (bump map)
0x7D4EB5DA (bump map dirty version)
0x81737993 (same on all)
0x68B9FB1D (remove cape) (1024x2048)
0x496D2533 (bump map) (1024x2048)
0xAC31477E (bump map)
0x68F29357 (dirty version)
0x7426284F (bump map)
0xFF843F02 (pattern) (same as very high)
Lower Body + Head:
0x7FBA2367 (dirty version)
0x48C3F733 (bump map)
0x4EF334CB (bump map dirty version)
0x81737993 (shine) (same on all)
0xCF50BBBB (bump map) (512x1024)
0xC1B6300A (remove cape)(512x1024)
0xEDE7EDCB (same as very high)
0xAC31477E (bump map) (same as very high)
0xA06BA048 (dirty version)
0x3A642108 (bump map)
Lower Body + Head:
0x0510C455 (dirty version)
0x2E2BF6E5 (bump map dirty version)
0xC6C5904E (bump map)
0x81737993 (shine)(same on all)
0x9C565DA1 (bump map) (256x512)
0x8BA3EA90 (remove cape) (64x128)
0x5EEFC93D (bump map) (128x128)
And again a big thanks to JD_Method who started this whole thing off and extra to Henke123 for providing the references and everyone really for support, skins and being constructive