Page 4 of 916 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104504 ... LastLast

Thread: The Humble Abode (Thread of Randomness)

cm2, I'm not sure Vimto is available in the Netherlands ( where I live ) But we got "roosvicee" Which I'm guessing is likely as your Vimto

Quote Originally Posted by gitb90 View Post
    can we have a lara one ?
    I like this idea

I wonder if we can nick one....

Quote Originally Posted by Madenice View Post
    That's okay with me But I searched for them, but couldn't find any
    You know where find I can ?

"......It reminds me of Beethoven..... can you hear it?"

cm2, I'm not sure Vimto is available in the Netherlands ( where I live ) But we got "roosvicee" Which I'm guessing is likely as your Vimto

YOU LIVE IN A CRUEL COUNTRY! vimto is the best :P

That looks tasty... but believe me, Vimto will be even tastier Madenice! Whats your address, I'm shipping some over!! Haha!! Seriously, if you get the chance to purchase Vimto from ANYWHERE... Online or when you are abroad, GO FOR IT! It's the tastiest juice drink ever!

But perhaps that "roosvicee" is similar to it... I hope so, so you can at least get an inkling to what Vimto tastes likes :P
    "The right to be a God... That right is now... Mine!" - Albert Wesker, RESIDENT EVIL 5

Quote Originally Posted by cm2 View Post
    That looks tasty... but believe me, Vimto will be even tastier Madenice! Whats your address, I'm shipping some over!! Haha!! Seriously, if you get the chance to purchase Vimto from ANYWHERE... Online or when you are abroad, GO FOR IT! It's the tastiest juice drink ever!

But perhaps that "roosvicee" is similar to it... I hope so, so you can at least get an inkling to what Vimto tastes likes :P
    Have you tried "Pago"??That one is THE best.

Quote Originally Posted by My dog Max View Post
    Have you tried "Pago"??That one is THE best.
    Pago? Never heard of such things... Will have to look that up!

Wow, this thread really does learn you plenty of new things!! Vimto, Pago and that majig that Madenice found similar! WOOHOO!!
    "The right to be a God... That right is now... Mine!" - Albert Wesker, RESIDENT EVIL 5

Pago? Never heard of such things... Will have to look that up!

Wow, this thread really does learn you plenty of new things!! Vimto, Pago and that majig that Madenice found similar! WOOHOO!!
    http://www.pago.hr/

It is on Croatian,but you can see the picture of it first thing the site opens

How would I get to threads to be Sticky? I want the Official Fan Art Thread and the Official Fan Art Comments Thread to be sticky? How would I get this done?
    signature image

Convince a moderator ... (I'd not be the best person to ask, though..)
    Were it me, though, I'd stick Deekman's [old] Fan Art thread, or if we are to seperate between content/posting, merge those two new threads with Goar's Posting and Commenting threads and stick those.
    Last edited by rg_001100; 05-01-2009 at 11:13 PM.

I think Official Fan Art Thread makes it sound more important than Our Very Own Lara Fan Art Thread. That kind of implies it has to be Lara artwork, but Official Fan Art thread leaves it open to Lara, Winston, T-Rex, or any other character as long as it is Tomb Raider art.
    Last edited by Pulse; 05-02-2009 at 01:25 PM.
    signature image

boooreeedom!!! I played Plants vs. Zombies this midday, but my 60 minutes are over *cries* It is so much fun

(tries to play it again.. woot! it works XD )

boooreeedom!!! I played Plants vs. Zombies this midday, but my 60 minutes are over *cries* It is so much fun

(tries to play it again.. woot! it works XD )
    Plants vs. Zombies? Will have to check that out! Is it like a trial game though? I hate it when the hour runs out and you're just getting the hang of it. Just like Bejeweled, Zuma and Magic Inlay. Love those games.

I went for an interview today and hopefully, I'll get the job. I am currently sat playing Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex... fun times! =)

I love Crash Bandicoot! Not so much the most recent two though.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by NatlaUnleashed94 View Post
    Me too. Mind Over Mutant and Crash of the Titans really aren't 'Crash'. I am playing the first one they released for PS2. The second boss is frickin' hard! They did make this one a bit of a challenge! But I thoroughly enjoyed WARPED! It's one of the best Crash games ever made

That's one of the first games I remember getting!
    signature image

That's one of the first games I remember getting!
    I remember getting it in a Xmas bundle of games from my Dad. He always purchased me games... I miss being young

I remember getting it in a Xmas bundle of games from my Dad. He always purchased me games... I miss being young
    Aw you're still young, how do you think you make me feel when you're only 2 years older then me *cries*

Let me tell me about myself, seeing I'll have to follow the lead
    I'm 19 years old, first year programming student. I tried a language study before, but that was too much work in too less time ( hmm sentence is going wrong here I guess xD) but it was a lovely study though. I got French, Dutch and British.. I miss the British classes
    In my spare time I'm mostly bored, because when I don't do my homework I don't do much else xD (I keep surfing through my favourite sites on and on, without really doing something T_T) But I love to game ^^ Call of duty UO Zombie mod for example And TR ofcourse. And as you can see I found a new addictive game to entertain, Plants vs Zombies. I also found a way yesterday to crack the trial so I can keep playing XD
    What more can I say.. uhm.. I'm often on the forums through the midweek, in the weekends I'm busy with my bf We're watching currently the series called Breaking Bad, it's quite funny Sometimes I watched Anime, that's quite fun too ^^ and I rarely read manga, but I like that too ^^ Ooh, and I like to draw
    I believe you folks are quite bored by reading my text up here, so I'll stop right here

Edit: I like colours!!! XD
    Last edited by Madenice; 05-05-2009 at 11:41 PM.

Crash was my first PS1 game. They were my FAVOURITE. But either I grew out of them or I didn't like the new ones on PS2. I love 1, 2, Warped, CrashBash e.t.c. Very fun!

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    i am half spartan,half athenean
    Is that another way of saying you're Greek? but your location thingy says Serbia?

@Madeniece-Those drinks look like lipton type drinks, sorta like Snapple. Looks tasty too. Yum...

Aw you're still young, how do you think you make me feel when you're only 2 years older then me *cries*

Let me tell me about myself, seeing I'll have to follow the lead
    I'm 19 years old, first year programming student. I tried a language study before, but that was too much work in too less time ( hmm sentence is going wrong here I guess xD) but it was a lovely study though. I got French, Dutch and British.. I miss the British classes
    In my spare time I'm mostly bored, because when I don't do my homework I don't do much else xD (I keep surfing through my favourite sites on and on, without really doing something T_T) But I love to game ^^ Call of duty UO Zombie mod for example And TR ofcourse. And as you can see I found a new addictive game to entertain, Plants vs Zombies. I also found a way yesterday to crack the trial so I can keep playing XD
    What more can I say.. uhm.. I'm often on the forums through the midweek, in the weekends I'm busy with my bf We're watching currently the series called Breaking Bad, it's quite funny Sometimes I watched Anime, that's quite fun too ^^ and I rarely read manga, but I like that too ^^ Ooh, and I like to draw
    I believe you folks are quite bored by reading my text up here, so I'll stop right here

Edit: I like colours!!! XD
    Very interesting! Nice to know you Madenice

I have to just say this, because if I don't, I'll explode...

I HAVE MY XBOX BACK!!!!!!!!

There!

^ Yay congratulations!
    'There must be a beginning of any great matter, but the continuing unto the end until it be thoroughly finished yields the true glory.' - Sir Francis Drake, 1587

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Croft View Post
    ^ Yay congratulations!
    Thanks Mr. Croft... I'm so excited! Back to playing some classy Legend =)

Nice.
    'There must be a beginning of any great matter, but the continuing unto the end until it be thoroughly finished yields the true glory.' - Sir Francis Drake, 1587

I Notice,

RG said FAN ART THREAD without a URL but it turned into one when i click it .. how can i do that?

Very interesting! Nice to know you Madenice

I have to just say this, because if I don't, I'll explode...

I HAVE MY XBOX BACK!!!!!!!!

There!
    I'm glad to hear I couldn't do without my computer, so I think I know how you felt

Quote Originally Posted by gitb90 View Post
    I Notice, RG said FAN ART THREAD without a URL but it turned into one when i click it .. how can i do that?
    I believe you mean something like this? ( you click on "this" and it links you to google)
    If it is, you type your text, which you want to be the link, and then you select that text and click on the "Instert Link" button. (that strange one with that globe)

Whoot! I just noticed our old Emoticons/Smilies are back

Page 4 of 916 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104504 ... LastLast