Page 23 of 58 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: DX:HR - Image & Screenshot Gallery Archive (UPDATED 13 June 2010)

I looovve it

i think i prefert the right one

These images are public. If it was leaked material I would have asked René first.

"The year is 2027"

Ooooo, nice find!

Where did you get them?

Hmmmm...

René is offline Ex-Eidos Montréal Community Guy

^^ Nope! Nice try though.

Ah man. I am loving that character design. The collars are very similar... Perhaps a hint as to what sort of clothing AJ might wear.

Damn, all that images looking so great, the charakterdesign, the weapons and all the other concept art, i hope that the game has a good story and a similar gameplay as DX1

Quote Originally Posted by KnowYourFear View Post
    Damn, all that images looking so great, the charakterdesign, the weapons and all the other concept art, i hope that the game has a good story and a similar gameplay as DX1
    same
    With all those beautiful images, i realy hope a wonderful game

Deus Ex being one of my favorite games of all time, I have avoided keeping up on DX3 until closer to its release. I really didn't want to torture myself with anticipation, lol.

However, these images and the articles surrounding many of them are making that very difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Frraksurred View Post
    Deus Ex being one of my favorite games of all time, I have avoided keeping up on DX3 until closer to its release. I really didn't want to torture myself with anticipation, lol.

However, these images and the articles surrounding many of them are making that very difficult.

And you came just in time for the delays!

Cool Image Jordan_A. i agree that the collar does look very similar to AJ's.

http://www.split-screen.com/2008/11/...hots-revealed/

I am going to assume that the picture they post with an article about Deus Ex 3 is actually from the game.

Nope, it's from a FarCry 2 Crysis mod.
    Last edited by facepalm; 03-01-2009 at 09:49 AM.

Two images:

The first seems to be another section of that one level with the scientist walking towards you:

I think it might be called "Level 002"...

The second seems to be an actual in-game screen of the famous first concept art shot:

It's cool to see the changes they made to the concept art...

Hope this is all legal and such! And apologies if this has been seen before...
    Last edited by rhalibus; 03-02-2009 at 04:03 AM.

What the heck, here's the original concept art for comparison:

Discuss.

Awesome. Spot on.
    Last edited by spyhopping; 03-03-2009 at 06:54 AM.
    signature image
    Something something, death and taxes. Confucius.

... The concept art is almost the same as the real map. Just imagine the concept art with renaissance style in-game*shudders*.

Apart from that, I always loved this piece of concept art.
    Apparently there are people who think the best way to make
    a prequel is to contradict the thing to which it is a prequel.

Quote Originally Posted by gamer0004 View Post
    ... The concept art is almost the same as the real map. Just imagine the concept art with renaissance style in-game*shudders*.

Apart from that, I always loved this piece of concept art.
    I would have forgotten about that. DAMMIT.

Quote Originally Posted by rhalibus View Post
    Two images:
    Where did you get these from? They look great, thanks!
    Tabrett Bethell's films - a blog with all the info you need.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by rhalibus View Post
    Two images:

The first seems to be another section of that one level with the scientist walking towards you:

I think it might be called "Level 002"...

The second seems to be an actual in-game screen of the famous first concept art shot:

It's cool to see the changes they made to the concept art...

Hope this is all legal and such! And apologies if this has been seen before...
    Brilliant!

That first image actually looks like a shot from a shinier and more detailed section of Versalife level 2. Does anyone else see it? Orange overtones, but purple-blue-white accent lighting. It almost says "Deus Ex" to me.

The second one looks alright. Certainly more lab-ish.
    Last edited by Jerion; 03-02-2009 at 11:29 AM.

So, the second image is possibly in-game, whereas the first one is original concept art. Correct?

I have to say, the second one appeals to me more so I hope it is in-game. It looks so... well, "real". The flooring in particular looks aged/used. If you get what I mean. To me, the whole scene is much more realistic. Love it.
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

if thats an in game shot...wow, impressive

Neither of those are in game. The only people who perhaps have seen in game shots are the people working on the game.

Besides that these are art pieces done to give ideas into creating levels for the game. They will look different when implemented into the game itself.

These are done by using a variety of software programs like Photoshop, Corel Painter, Adobe Illustrator and many others. What an artists does is paint/draw on the computer as he/she would do on a canvas in real life. Except they do it virtually.

No one in the public has seen the real game in action as far as I know. Also don't get your hopes up till you play the final release, that way you don't experience what many of us did with the failed Invisible War.

Quote Originally Posted by Necros View Post
    Where did you get these from? They look great, thanks!
    pc-mmo.nowgamer.com...

Quote Originally Posted by MyImmortal View Post
    I have to say, the second one appeals to me more so I hope it is in-game. It looks so... well, "real". The flooring in particular looks aged/used. If you get what I mean. To me, the whole scene is much more realistic. Love it.
    I agree with you about the second shot--the whiter floors and cubicles give it a more sterile lab feel than the in-game shot...They can always change the textures...

Quote Originally Posted by Unstoppable View Post
    Neither of those are in game. The only people who perhaps have seen in game shots are the people working on the game.

Besides that these are art pieces done to give ideas into creating levels for the game. They will look different when implemented into the game itself.

These are done by using a variety of software programs like Photoshop, Corel Painter, Adobe Illustrator and many others. What an artists does is paint/draw on the computer as he/she would do on a canvas in real life. Except they do it virtually.

No one in the public has seen the real game in action as far as I know. Also don't get your hopes up till you play the final release, that way you don't experience what many of us did with the failed Invisible War.
    I would stake my art-fu reputation on the belief that the first two shots are indeed screenshots (based on the generated shadows) and the last one is indeed a concept-art sketch (based on the brush strokes observed in a hi-res study). So there.

Page 23 of 58 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast