Page 22 of 58 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: DX:HR - Image & Screenshot Gallery Archive (UPDATED 13 June 2010)

Quote Originally Posted by KaiTenSatsuma View Post
    Unless its a rooster?
    if that was, in fact, a refference to the LITTLE JERRY episode of seinfeld... WELL DONE!!!!!

The december issue of the polish magazine Click! has article on DX3. There is nothing special to read but you can see two concepts like this:

description of second image:
    One of the modifications available in the game will be cyber arm 1. It’s unique capabilities include:
    2 the possibility of turn the hand 360 degrees
    3 the hidden blade
    4 turn the arm into spiderbot independent from body
    Last edited by nexus; 01-26-2009 at 09:57 AM.

I really can't wait for DX3 to be released...

2 the possibility of turn the hand 360 degrees
    3 the hidden blade
    Adam Jensen, the ultimate in blender technology.

Also, do mine eyes deceive me, or are those different ammo types in the first pic?

Good lord, WHO IS MAKING THESE GUN DESIGNS???

And more importantly, WHY AREN'T THEY WORKING FOR A REAL FIREARM MANUFACTURER?

DX3 has some of the best weapon designs I've ever seen! Both the Sniper Rifle and Assault Rifle are drop-dead sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by van_HellSing View Post
    Adam Jensen, the ultimate in blender technology.

Also, do mine eyes deceive me, or are those different ammo types in the first pic?
    Yes, those are different ammo types. It's in the sniper concept as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwolf806 View Post

Thank God, thats even a step up from Deus Ex I, they only had the one 30.06 ammo. I just hope it's not useless like the ones in Crysis. But to compare Crysis to anything that involves Deus Ex is heresy. Forgive me friends. I have a really good feeling about this game.

Also, thumbs up for the flashlight idea I heard before. It seems like every game forgot they exist. Except MGS2 at least. I can't wait...

I think I know which one of the gameplay elements EM dropped... It wasn't auto-heal, we know that. I think it is the single ammo type for every weapon, as it appears that the sniper rifle has multiple sorts of ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwolf806 View Post
    No, there's only one bullet. Only two models of the barrel. (of course I'm talking about the sniper rifle)

Quote Originally Posted by gamer0004 View Post
    I think I know which one of the gameplay elements EM dropped... It wasn't auto-heal, we know that. I think it is the single ammo type for every weapon, as it appears that the sniper rifle has multiple sorts of ammo.
    I'm not so sure. Rene said, that they wouldn't modify a vital element of the game and multiple ammo types look pretty vital to me.

I just noticed, that there are company logos everywhere. The mechanic arm is manufactured by Sarif Industries (Jensen's mother company), weapons by Steiner-Bibley and ammo by Synergies ltd.
    Last edited by Nathan2000; 01-27-2009 at 05:00 PM.

The art direction in this looks great!

I am really looking forward to this video game.

For now, the game looks realy realy nice i realy hope to this on my computer . And I realy hope the gameplay will be as wonderfull as in the first one !!!

All those pics realy rocks

Quote Originally Posted by gamer0004 View Post
    You really are hating on that concept, aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Kieranator View Post
    You really are hating on that concept, aren't you?
    Which one, auto-heal or single ammo? I don't really care about them... they're the least of my worries about DX3...

Weapon designs rock, but I dunno they don't really look revolutionary or anything. I'd go so far as to say they look a bit repetitive.

Love the augmentations, though. Not sure how the 360-degree hand is supposed to help gameplay-wise (probably x10 melee combat awesomeness?), but the Wolverine blade is definitely kickass.

The Spider Bot idea is pretty creepy though. Reminds me of the Addam's Family. I'd be pretty freaked out if I'm fighting a mech and his hand just shoots off and starts crawling around the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabretooth View Post
    Weapon designs rock, but I dunno they don't really look revolutionary or anything. I'd go so far as to say they look a bit repetitive.
    That's a very good thing in my opinion. Exotic looking weapons wouldn't fit the setting and most of the more exotic weapons I have seen in games look far too gimmicky anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by -=fox=- View Post
    That's a very good thing in my opinion. Exotic looking weapons wouldn't fit the setting and most of the more exotic weapons I have seen in games look far too gimmicky anyway.
    Agreed.

I guess I was just looking for Renaissance-inspired weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by -=fox=- View Post
    I think it's not a so bad thing to mix classical weapons and exotics weapons. Like per example everybody has classical weapon (it even can be a bit futuristic) and at a moment in the game, you find a all strange and new weapon. But all weapon can't be exotic.

Yes, something like a secret prototype weapon is ok but it should be the exception and not the standard.

I always liked the weapon mix in the first Half-Life in that respect. Normal, contemporary weapons, plus two energy weapons which actually look like experimental prototypes (that "guts on the outside" look), and two alien weapons which are... alien.

What I love about the weapon designs is that it really looks like weapon designs I'd expect to see 20 years from now. Simplicity in design, modularity, and the like.

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/200...eek_riots.html

Take a look at the greek riots pictures. Pure awesomeness!!

My favorite part is the burned cop. When he runs around he looks like DX NPC's

The burned tree is symbolic.
    Last edited by El_Bel; 01-31-2009 at 04:32 AM.

Yes, these riots really had a very cyberpunky feel to them. That's because many "dystopic" elements envisioned in the 80s actually became part of our reality. In a very morbid way it's fascinating to observe these developments.

"The year is 2027"

^^ Oooo, pretty.
    Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

René is offline Ex-Eidos Montréal Community Guy

Leave it to Jordan to find something new!

Very cool! The guy's collar reminds me of AJ's

Page 22 of 58 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast