Page 17 of 58 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: DX:HR - Image & Screenshot Gallery Archive (UPDATED 13 June 2010)

I'd say thats a match
    Awesome find!
    I wish you had a picture looking down the same direction.
    Good bit of differences but definite look-a-like

I like how the second floor is exactly the same. Apparently it's owners are too lazy to change anything even after 20 years lol.

I've been looking up stuff on the Phillips square that is shown in the picture. Apparently it has a statue in it. Haven't found much on the actual statue besides that its King Edward VII, but I have a picture of it for you guys to debate. Pretty sure its not the same as our speculated Icarus statue though. Again great find there Jordan
    Did you visit Phillips square?

To add to it here is a site explaining some things about Phillips Square
    http://www.vehiculepress.com/montreal/downtown.html
    Last edited by Yargo; 11-28-2008 at 12:44 AM.

I can't wait to explore every nook and cranny (even if I won't find any medkits.)! I'm hoping there will be a crate o' cookies somewhere

Stuff like this just makes me want to play even more. I can't wait for the game I hope it meets expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJ View Post
    oooooOOOO!!!!
    Ho what again ?!

Quote Originally Posted by GmanPro View Post
    I can't wait to explore every nook and cranny (even if I won't find any medkits.)! I'm hoping there will be a crate o' cookies somewhere

Or do you remember the search of this small upgrade bottles in DX1? That could take the whole night

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan2000 View Post
    Is anything wrong?
    The one thing I found to be wrong about the locations is that the dev team chose Montreal instead of T-dot as a location

Not to hate on my Montreal bretheren, but I'm from the T-dot so I naturally feel that Toronto should be the centre of the game. All kidding aside, Toronto has the TTC subway system, which could be a cool backdrop for some fights. Or maybe for taser a drug dealer for zyme. Toronto also has the larger multicultural mix - which could make T.O. a hub for combining the Shang Hai/American (Detroit) aspects of the game.

Just my 2 cents...

-mackingu

Quote Originally Posted by jordan_a View Post
    This is Saint Catherine street, I'm positive I was at this exact spot a few days ago and I noticed the hairstyle on top of the Burger King.
    How on earth did you notice that? Nice one!

Down to a T

I guess it would be hard to miss if you walked into the real-life version of a concept art pic for your favourite game :P

René is offline Ex-Eidos Montréal Community Guy

Quote Originally Posted by mackingu View Post
    Not to hate on my Montreal bretheren, but I'm from the T-dot so I naturally feel that Toronto should be the centre of the game.
    You're from Toronto? I'm very tempted to ban you for three months.

Just kidding.

Or am I? Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by gamer0004 View Post
    Please. Don't say things like that. Please...
    No no no I wasn't making fun of it or anything. I didn't mean to offend anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by WTO SpecOp #1136 View Post
    Don't worry, you didn't say anything offensive...

Quote Originally Posted by René View Post
    You're from Toronto? I'm very tempted to ban you for three months.
    Hmm, three months precisely? Lets construe some new non-existent information.....
    New thread appears- "René implies that something highly significant will happen within the next three months!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by WTO SpecOp #1136 View Post
    Don't worry about gamer0004.

Quote Originally Posted by spyhopping View Post
    Don't worry, you didn't say anything offensive...

Hmm, three months precisely? Lets construe some new non-existent information.....
    New thread appears- "René implies that something highly significant will happen within the next three months!!!!!"
    Dev Blog. Confirmed.

Default Possibly a very soon release date?

OK, So this is my first and probably last post so I'll go ahead and put like everything in it. I played both DX1 and 2 and I thought they were both awesome. (1 moreso than 2 of course... by a lot) I just can't wait for 3 to come out. So I read this forum a lot but I'm not a big forum guy and the only reason I signed up was to ask this question:

Is the release date for the game really 12/15/2008 like this website is advertising?

Is there anyway we could get this cleared up?

ps, like i said, I'm not a forum community kind of guy so i probably wont log in again, but i will be watching the posts...

Threats of being banned only 4 hours after registering? It seems I'm making an improvement over the last board I joined

As an aside, does anyone know of any upcoming magazine coverage or industry interviews featuring DX3? I've trolled the board from top to bottom looking for new info, release dates, pictures and whatnot, but my ADD has already begun to sink in... oh look, something shiny.

Quote Originally Posted by thenewguy84 View Post
    OK, So this is my first and probably last post so I'll go ahead and put like everything in it. I played both DX1 and 2 and I thought they were both awesome. (1 moreso than 2 of course... by a lot) I just can't wait for 3 to come out. So I read this forum a lot but I'm not a big forum guy and the only reason I signed up was to ask this question:

Is the release date for the game really 12/15/2008 like this website is advertising?

Is there anyway we could get this cleared up?

ps, like i said, I'm not a forum community kind of guy so i probably wont log in again, but i will be watching the posts...
    Haha, no, that's pretty much impossible.

We're all wondering here if the game will be released late 2009 or somewhere in 2010.

Oh, and hi there.

Quote Originally Posted by thenewguy84 View Post
    No date has been confirmed so this is just speculation on the site's behalf. Sorry!
    Last edited by René; 11-28-2008 at 02:57 PM.

As an aside, does anyone know of any upcoming magazine coverage or industry interviews featuring DX3?
    The only current coverage is in a number of gaming print magazines in European territories: UK, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, a Scandanavian country or two, Czech Republic, plus Australia, etc. Look for October to January issues. Sorry I don't have better details.

As to upcoming coverage, well, I can't confirm anything.

I raged.

The only current coverage is in a number of gaming print magazines in European territories: UK, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, a Scandanavian country or two, Czech Republic, plus Australia, etc. Look for October to January issues. Sorry I don't have better details.

Belgian and Dutch magazines!

Holland has got the 17th biggest economy or something (but we're not in the G20 lol)!
    Apparently there are people who think the best way to make
    a prequel is to contradict the thing to which it is a prequel.

Eidos just loves Europe.
    "The year is 2027"

Argh.

I was hoping to find not just images, but info on the sound people. I know it's a different staff from DX1, but watching the trailer for a second time, I could hear the old DX1 music in it, and was wondering who's working on the audio for the game. I particularly enjoyed the music from both DX1 and 2, especially the Tokyo music from 1.

Quote Originally Posted by jordan_a View Post
    Eidos just loves Europe.
    What about North America? Aren't we the bigger market? Oh wait, we only like Madden games...

Argh.

I was hoping to find not just images, but info on the sound people. I know it's a different staff from DX1, but watching the trailer for a second time, I could hear the old DX1 music in it, and was wondering who's working on the audio for the game. I particularly enjoyed the music from both DX1 and 2, especially the Tokyo music from 1.
    Sorry man, but EM hasn't said a word on this. maybe jordan can tell you, if you can...persuade him.

Page 17 of 58 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast