Thread: Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation bug?

Default Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation bug?

ok so I know this dates how old my system is but I this for playstation. I bought the game off eBay an so far everything has worked really well until I got to the level called "The Lost Library". Even then the entire level was working well until I got to the part where you have to crawl in the lions mouth to get to the other side to get to the pole so you can climb up and open the gates. it stops me and won't let me go through the mouth all the way therefore I can't go through the gates and complete this level or get to the next level. Does anyone know how to fix this or how to get to level 18: Hall of Demetrius another way? should i just skip the level? but then how do I get the items I need (I got the one from the Lost library, I just need the one from the Hall of Demetrius.) I would gladly appreciate your help.

It's likely that whenever you crawl under the mouth, you fall down, right? That's not a bug so not to worry. Besides, you have to get on top of the mouth, pull a rope so as to open the mouth. This way, you can crawl easily!

Default Tomb Raider IV The Last Revelation Level 3 Glitch

I bought the fourth installment through my PlayStation 3 network and I'm at level 3 at the moment, trying to get the secret #3, the UZIS. On top of the platform, where the flares are, I'm supposed to hop down on a ledge on my right (facing the flares) and then jump on an elevated platform to reach the corridor with stars on the walls. I DON'T HAVE THAT THAT DAMN LEDGE TO HOP DOWN ON NOR THE ELEVATED PLATFORM, WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO???

Quote Originally Posted by Divaxxcore View Post
    I bought the fourth installment through my PlayStation 3 network and I'm at level 3 at the moment, trying to get the secret #3, the UZIS. On top of the platform, where the flares are, I'm supposed to hop down on a ledge on my right (facing the flares) and then jump on an elevated platform to reach the corridor with stars on the walls. I DON'T HAVE THAT THAT DAMN LEDGE TO HOP DOWN ON NOR THE ELEVATED PLATFORM, WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO???
    The ledge should be there. Try going further towards the edge and looking down.

I remember when I was playing Level 21: City of the Dead, and I equipped then unequipped my guns - Lara's left arm was still in the "holding a gun" position, without actually holding a gun. I know how to fix it but it's funny when she Swan Dives!