Thread: 32mb video card?

Default 32mb video card?

I'm on a Dell Inspiron 8200 laptop with 512mb RAM and 1.6GHz, and a 32mb NVIDIA GeForce4 440 Go video card (I'm aware that it's rather old, but you have to make do with what you've got :/). I installed the demo and it seemed to run fine, but I'm somewhat reluctant to buy the actual game since it appears the requirements are a 64mb video card. Has anyone else run this game with a 32mb video card, or else knows that it can be done? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vamp View Post
    I'm on a Dell Inspiron 8200 laptop with 512mb RAM and 1.6GHz, and a 32mb NVIDIA GeForce4 440 Go video card (I'm aware that it's rather old, but you have to make do with what you've got :/). I installed the demo and it seemed to run fine, but I'm somewhat reluctant to buy the actual game since it appears the requirements are a 64mb video card. Has anyone else run this game with a 32mb video card, or else knows that it can be done? Thanks!
    Hi. I have used it with a 32mb NVIDIA GeForce 2 MX400. It worked fine until I needed to update my driver......then it couldn't handle full battles. I even tried overclocking but no use. I now have the same card as you but 64mb with 8xAGP. Much better. Sorry