Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Solution for Kane & Lynch Crash !

Only paid $5 for it, got it at a Goodwill store unopened with a Walmart clearance sticker on it. Guess they couldn't sell it even at Walmart with all the problems it has, lol. At least I didn't pay full price, 5 bucks will barely get me a gallon of gas anymore, so it's not as big a deal.

Would be nice if they had a patch, though...

Shadow

Well I had these crash and sound issues too. I solved the first immediate c-t-d by installing the latest nvidia drivers for my GC. Then the game started but crashed again in the first cut-scene. Sound flattered too. I lowered the HW-acceleration for my onboard soundchip to "basic" and that fixed this issue. Sound isn't good at all but it's almost acceptable. Hope this helps someone.

hi
    i have still the same problem and i have download this programe and placed him at desktop.. after dat installed en was finished but nothings happened!
    i mean i got nothing extra!! and still the same problem!

Cool game patch for k&l dead men

Hi if you like me had some problems with k&l dead men try this it wworked for me go to www.gamecopyworld.com there you can download a game patch for k&l and my problems stopped there so if any of you download it and it does work for you like it did for me enjoy the game

Hi if you like me had some problems with k&l dead men try this it wworked for me go to www.gamecopyworld.com there you can download a game patch for k&l and my problems stopped there so if any of you download it and it does work for you like it did for me enjoy the game

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12