Thread: Zis is truly unbelievable...

Red face Zis is truly unbelievable...

I have no problems whatsoever with anything, but when I run Project: Snowblind i get:

Choppy Videos (I doubt its even 1fps)
    Static out of speakers (mixed with other sounds)
    And a quite low framerate (it actually doesnt matter how high the resolution is or how many things I switch off, the framerate holds at about the same level!?)

Oh, man.

Seems my system is TOTALLY incompatible with the feature.

I did read a lot about what others have encountered and how they solved it and so I've tired all that, but propably missed something out, or what..

My specs are (if its going to be of any help): AMD XP 3200, 1024MB, GF5900FX 128MB, WIN XP ESSENTIAL (which is like XP Pro SP2 if Iam not mistaken), the most recent drivers (tried alternatives and older ones as well), running on single screen and by the numbers

And I get no error messages. I mean, it doesnt crash, at all. Its just those issues.

Thanks for reading this and, please, if you have an idea, post it up. Its gonna be helpful

Cheers!
    Last edited by Trampler; 11-11-2007 at 02:43 AM.

Cool Choppy videos...

Check your DVD-ROM drive! It has to be a certain speed. The try allocating more memory on your virtual memory! You have plenty of RAM to spare.

And lastly, check out the web site for your video card! You may need a driver update! (One last thing. Lower your video setting to 640 by 480. See if that will do the trick!)

Quote Originally Posted by poompoom500 View Post
    Check your DVD-ROM drive! It has to be a certain speed. The try allocating more memory on your virtual memory! You have plenty of RAM to spare.

And lastly, check out the web site for your video card! You may need a driver update! (One last thing. Lower your video setting to 640 by 480. See if that will do the trick!)
    Hey man,

Those vids arent played from DVD, or at least as far as i know

Have 1,5 gigs of virtual memory, that should be sufficient, i hope

Also, have newest drivers for everything. But, maybe its caused by new windows media player and its codecs. Cos I have just those..newest, now
    But since vids in all other applications work just fine...

I tried to run the game in every possible resolution and setting, and the speed of everything (EVERYTHING!) is the same no matter what.

I think i could get the thing to run alright, if I just installed older versions of everything

But hey, thanks for the help!

Cool One question...

Have you played online yet? And if so, have you found a server that is on regularly?

Quote Originally Posted by poompoom500 View Post
    Have you played online yet? And if so, have you found a server that is on regularly?
    No I haven't. Well, since it runs like that. Why? What's the point?