Thread: 25 to Life and Vista..

Default 25 to Life and Vista..

it doesnt work. it freezes on about the 6th checkpoint in the first chapter.

i hope this gets fixed cause its very annoying knowing the fact that eidos doesnt fix their games for Vista (Theif is another one)

ne ways. it freezes whenever a cop shoots at u, or when a cop talks, it doesnt completely freeze, it more likely glitches out for a second then comes back. it freezes for a second then kicks back in lol.

another thing is later on in the 6th checkpoint, u can shoot a barrel that will cause an explosion, which is around a corner with 2 cop cars and a few cops.

once u shoot this barrel, the game freezes completely, but u can hear everything that is going on (footsteps, ur shots) u just dont have any visual.

i meant the 5th chapter, my mistake

i have tried a few things

i tried switching compatibility to SP2, i have tried updating my DirectX.

ill keep trying stuff, maybe ill might get it. if i figure it out, ill post it, but either way, there should be a fix!

CRAP, i mean the 5th checkpoint, first chapter, my mistake AGAIN lol.

uhmmm...I had the exact same problem..even though my pc is much too high end for this game to lag on it But I obtained a patch update and after that it fixed 90% of the glitching and brief pausing when your doing a lot of stuff or their is a lot of stuff on the screen!

where did u get this "patch"?