Thread: Commandos 3 screen res

Default Commandos 3 screen res

i cant play the game!! i have a 22" mon and no way of changing the screen res in game. so my screen is all over the place. i have all updated drivers etc. is there any way i can open the game in a smaller window or change the res?

many thanks in advacne rusty

not to worry i have fixed the issue by push auto adjust on my mon. so theres your answer if you 2 have this problem. (please note you must do this when u have loaded the game up)

Quote Originally Posted by russellwhite2007 View Post
    not to worry i have fixed the issue by push auto adjust on my mon. so theres your answer if you 2 have this problem. (please note you must do this when u have loaded the game up)
    U mean that will change the ingame resolution for e.g : if ur monitor resolution is 1280*1024, so it will change the ingame resolution into 1280*1024 too ?

Quote Originally Posted by Green_Beret View Post
    U mean that will change the ingame resolution for e.g : if ur monitor resolution is 1280*1024, so it will change the ingame resolution into 1280*1024 too ?
    i think it will change into the right aspect ratio by distorting the original picture. the 22" monitors are usually 16:9 or 16:10, but 800x600 is 4:3 (16:12), and the auto-adjust will just fit into it, the resolution won't change.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewT View Post
    i think it will change into the right aspect ratio by distorting the original picture. the 22" monitors are usually 16:9 or 16:10, but 800x600 is 4:3 (16:12), and the auto-adjust will just fit into it, the resolution won't change.
    Exactly.
    I have used this option in many older games where only 4:3 or 16:9 is supported (I have 16:10 ratio screen)