Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 1386

Thread: Open Chat Thread

Cool

I never mind spoilers...IMO it makes ya just want to get to it faster!

haha well when i played underworld i kind of knew everything about it but this time i don't so that is good . Well worth the wait :')
    signature image

I've already finished my first play-through of Tomb Raider. It was an amazingly epic experience and I loved it so much !

So I will obviously replay a few or several more times like I have done for previous TR games.

I must admit when promotional photos of TR with Lara holding a bow and arrow were released, I was very apprehensive about it. Probably because I thought it would not be used as much. Ironically, I think it was used the most, or close to it, than the other typically modern weapons.

So much hilarity ensued when using B&A on enemies.

On the subject of spoilers ~ I tend not to read about or listen to them because I wanted to be surprised.
    For TR, little did I realize when listening to a gaming podcast as I normally do, one of the hosts had revealed the general premise of the game.

And I probably have already spoiled it for myself to that point when reading news about it on other sites or some thread titles within the TR forum.
    Last edited by NightRain; 03-08-2013 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tibs View Post
    such.. nice colours! Thanks!
    LOL, you're welcome. I thought you deserved some recognition. Selling artwork isn't as easy as a lot of people think.

Cool

tombraidergal said:
    haha well when i played underworld i kind of knew everything about it but this time i don't so that is good . Well worth the wait :')
    Hanging out in here again is making me itch to play more again. I missed Lara! And I can't wait to get to the new game.

KoolKat said:
    Selling artwork isn't as easy as a lot of people think.
    No, it's not.

Hello gurls <3

Completed Tomb Raider finally Well, the story line. I did try a bit of multiplayer but it annoyed me so I quit xD But yes! Thank you CD for making a game worth waiting for The ending was a bit rushed, but meh. Not a problem ;D
    signature image

I just pulled an April Fools Day prank at the forum I moderate. Tomorrow's going to be fun.

What did you do?

We had a slew of funny april fools jokes in the TR9 section

I myself didn't have time this year to pull off another elaborate prank, like we usually do, so I did this quick one.

My favorite one was done by Crystal Dynamics themselves - a hilarious prank on the official TR store website

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Quote Originally Posted by KoolKat View Post
    What did you do?
    I took our Random Chat board and completely emptied it by moving all the threads to a hidden board. It's a heavy traffic area so I pranked quite a few people. I had to move it back afterwards.

Talking

lol I can imagine that must have caused quite a bit of panic for some.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    I myself didn't have time this year to pull off another elaborate prank, like we usually do, so I did this quick one.
    lol. Scary thing is that I have heard people discussing for real how unhappy they are with Lara's reduced shape.

Quote Originally Posted by KoolKat View Post
    lol. Scary thing is that I have heard people discussing for real how unhappy they are with Lara's reduced shape.
    Why do you find that scary (and, apparently, laughable)?

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Talking

I meant some people seem to be showing quite a strong reaction for what is only a matter of cup size.

That's different than how you put it before

"Being unhappy" (perfectly understandable ) is not quite the same as a "quite strong reaction" (which I assume you mean something like "I'm never buying another TR game again!!! ")

Talking

Sorry, it was implied; it's just the way people speak in the area that I'm originally from - I sometimes forget that some things that can be picked up in speech can be lost in text.

I've certainly heard a lot more strong words about her changed shape than I would have deemed necessary. I think that the boob size alone on a fictional character are hardly enough to condemn a whole game over.

Personally I don't think Lara's ever been the same since the first 5 games but not just because of her boobs lol. I've really been trying to get into the other games but they feel like a completely different game series with a completely different character.

I've yet to try the latest one though so there's hope yet...

On the same note but personal observation, has anyone ever watched women climbing competitions and noticed how much closer a small busted contestant can hug the climbing surface? The center of gravity is a physical law that has to be obeyed. In terms of reality I think it would help Lara immensely to have less up front. We all have to go with what we have but having less is an asset I think when jumping from ledge to ledge.

Yeah I remember reading that same thing a few years ago. Of course back when this was done games being made were measured in kilobytes not gigs. You couldnt expect much and usually didnt get much graphics wise. I remember a comp game called Boulderdash I played on my Atari 1200xl, by todays standards it wasnt even much of a phone game.

Got a call from the scammers today:
    http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2...-ars-technica/

Had the IT person in the house mess with him. It was entertaining to listen to. It sounded like they followed that script almost exactly.

EDIT: Link has nothing to do with the scammers themselves; Ars Technica is a tech news site and wrote down their call.

Smile

I had the same happen to me as well (a year or so ago). It was a guy with a heavy Indian accent, and I really couldn't understand what he was saying except "Windows" and "security". I told him I have all the security I need and hang up. The next day he called again, believe it or not, telling me the same crap. I told him a few "nice" things and "politely" asked not to call me again. Luckily, he didn't.

Feeling good. Boyfriend (boyFRIEND) and I had our first Skype date. However, my everyone kept walking interrupting... So it only lasted a combined total of 5 min.
    "Caroline: What's happening with you? What's your problem with pretty?
    Max: Don't wave your divas live hand at me"- 2 broke girls

Quote Originally Posted by xzx View Post
    ..."You and your plumber brother are different because you're from another dimension."
    Luigi?

Quote Originally Posted by TombRaider4EVERT View Post
    Feeling good. Boyfriend (boyFRIEND) and I had our first Skype date. However, my everyone kept walking interrupting... So it only lasted a combined total of 5 min.
    Congrats. 5 minutes is better than none though. Hopefully next time you'll get longer.

Did you know some pine cones are edible and others are not?
    signature image
    You just gotta be right this time!

Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556 LastLast