Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 34344454647484950515253545556 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1386

Thread: Open Chat Thread

OH MY GOSH! And I thought our "Stink Bug" Infestation was bad!!!

Now these filthy, smelly things are EVERYWHERE! I have to sweep them off the side porch before I go in the house. The smelly li'l baztids. And they're really "smart" too. I'm not kidding! These guys know EXACTLY where to be when you open that screen door. They also know when you haven't sprayed the yuckies in the windows in order to GET IN YOUR HOUSE and SURVIVE THE WINTER in comfort. Oh man, DISGUSTING!

Now I'm gonna have to borrow that picture of Lovebugs Chip, so I can show the girls at work around here. Then we'll ALL be grateful for our blessings, ya know???

Hey Ladies... At least we only have STINK BUGS!!!

Oh and I forgot to mention that I feed our baby (our Golden Retriever) a carrot every day for *lunch*, it's actually Hubby's dog.

She's fed only dry dog food (3 cups/day)
    Now when my hubby and I got married about 4 years ago, I thought that was cruel! So I added the carrot for lunch.

Her Vet has NEVER been so pleased. She has the cleanest teeth and the healthiest butt in his entire practice!!!

Maddie gets TWO PAWS UP!
    Carrots are our friends

Could be worse....

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

I think everyone in that pool should get electrocuted. Does that make me a bad person?

I nearly stepped on a frog yesterday while at work. We then had a pet frog for the day and then a coworker took him home so either his kids will put the frog into their aquarium or they'll put him in the swamp near his house. Probably one of the cooler days at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Stellazira View Post
    I think everyone in that pool should get electrocuted. Does that make me a bad person?
    Natural selection

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Depends entirely on your taste, I guess.

Last Wii game I played was Skyward Sword. Great game. Makes excellent use of the new Wii motion plus sensor.

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    Natural selection
    I can go with that.

I went to see the Tutankhamun exhibit in Seattle on Friday... I must confess I was a bit disappointed, although I have been to the British Museum.

XZX hunny, I don't know how old y'are, but ya know how kids at Christmas will play with their NEW GAME SYSTEM for about 6 months? And parents are like "OH MY GOSH! WE SPENT ALL THAT MONEY!" *BLAH!*

I was actually lucky enough when the original Wii first came out to get one for my son. They had to ship it up to Pennsylvania from my friend's son's GAMESTOP in Georgia. I'm tellin ya, my kid played with that thing every single day for 2 years straight (after school, Saturdays, Sundays)...

So the NEW Wii must be INSANE!

ALL of the Wii games are awesome if ya ask me. I love the Sports games, but my son says Mario Galaxy I and II, No More Heroes Series (if you're into gore), Zelda Series and also you can play the Game Cube Games in your Wii and Virtual Console Games. He still plays with it to this day while I'm at work and when I come home...

MY DARNED TV DON'T WORK RIGHT!!! sheesh!

Quote Originally Posted by xzx View Post
    He he! I went and bought a Wii ! !

Anybody know any good Wii games I can get?
    1. Wii Sports
    2. Wii Sports Resort
    3. Wii Play
    4. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    5. New Super Mario Bros. Wii
    6. Super Paper Mario
    7. Super Mario Galaxy
    8. Super Mario Galazy 2
    9. Mario Kart Wii
    10. Mario Party 8
    11. Mario Party 9
    12. Mario Strikers Charged
    13. Mario Super Sluggers
    14. Mario Sports Mix
    15. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
    16. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games
    17. Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games
    18. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
    19. Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
    20. Kirby's Return to Dreamland
    21. Kirby's Epic Yarn
    22. Pokemon Battle Revolution
    23. Pokepark: Pikachu's Adventure
    24. Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond
    25. Animal Crossing: City Folk
    26. Pikmin
    27. Endless Ocean
    28. Endless Ocean 2
    29. MadWorld
    30. The Conduit
    31. Conduit 2
    signature image

In any case, the Wii is ridiculously fun for all with all the expansions and games out there (as stated above)... Ya just can't beat it!

BUT! If you get a little "weirded out", ummmm....
    Hey, just sayin.

Hey!

OK, maybe this is not the best thread to post this, but I'm so angry these days...

Thanks to the new PlayStation update, the Tomb Raider 1-5 doesn't works fine anymore.

Tomb Raider 1-2-3: black screen after main menu. (+ no main theme musics.)

Tomb Raider 4-5: you can't save. It says you don't have any free spaces. (???)

[By the way I have 80GB version, and I'm running the game from discs, not from "Store". Ah, and I'm using UK account. ]

Anyone has the same problem since the last update?

Quote Originally Posted by Roli View Post
    Hey!

OK, maybe this is not the best thread to post this, but I'm so angry these days...

Thanks to the new PlayStation update, the Tomb Raider 1-5 doesn't works fine anymore.

Tomb Raider 1-2-3: black screen after main menu. (+ no main theme musics.)

Tomb Raider 4-5: you can't save. It says you don't have any free spaces. (???)

[By the way I have 80GB version, and I'm running the game from discs, not from "Store". Ah, and I'm using UK account. ]

Anyone has the same problem since the last update?
    Knowing Sony, it's probably not a bug, but a "feature"

The classic TR games are available on PSN for purchase. Why let people play their original discs when you can make more money off of it...

---

Just came across a news article with these:

These are all...

---

And I also don't mind sharing with you guys that the of my live and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary

Now I'm hungry lol.

Congratulations to you and your love, Driber!

Thanks, KoolKat!

I see you're now sporting your recent wedding pic as your avatar. How lovely

Congrats Driber.

Hi everyone. Been super busy lately with various school and life things. I can't wait for things to calm down a bit.

Thanks

In random-related news: Sweden is trying to abolish the words "he" and "she" because apparently it's not politically correct enough and places unwanted attention to someone's gender

Also, social workers are checking up on schools to make sure young boys don't play with cars and young girls don't play with dolls.

What is this world coming to...

Now Roli, don't get jealous but I've always been a TR Fan playing on the computer and I now have the fabulous VISTA!

TALK ABOUT NOT BEIN' ABLE TO PLAY WITH LARA ANYMORE!!!!

HECK, ya can't play ANYTHING anymore!

So true Hunny...

I just bought Toys For Tots (ya know, Christmas 'n all)...
    So we picked up this learning toy (ummm, like a speak 'n spell back in the day)

But DUDE.... THIS LADY WILL NOT SHUT UP!
    Ya can't like take it outta the box to find the instructions... So this thing WOULD NOT SHUT UP until you hold the G-R-E-E-N ( green! )BUTTON for a second or two. SHEESH! She was talking in my cart at Walmart whilst we're walking down the aisles!

*I look at Husband...*

"SHUT IT UP!"

*Husband looks at me like I have lobsters crawling out of my ears...*

We keep walking as people stare and point...

I break into a cold sweat and start BEATING said toy against the largest Tide Detergent bottle I can find. I did this all without being caught by the way...

FINALLY, Hubby shook and smacked me starkly and in a very CALM but FIRM voice said, "Let me try again."

He happened to hold the GREEN button down and she shut the heck up!

SHEESH!

RED MEANS STOP GREEN MEANS GO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tipto View Post
    Now Roli, don't get jealous but I've always been a TR Fan playing on the computer and I now have the fabulous VISTA!

TALK ABOUT NOT BEIN' ABLE TO PLAY WITH LARA ANYMORE!!!!

HECK, ya can't play ANYTHING anymore!
    You can still play all the TR games with Vista. There are patches to make them compatible

*DROOLING OVER DRIBER*

Talk to me baby!

Uhm, okay...

I like cookies.

Wink

Oh my word is this thread still going? LOL I leave for a few years and come back to this naughtiness
    Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

I've already finished my shopping for Christmas Driber!

DARNIT!!!
    *runs to Bribery Bakery*

Okay, so if I give you cOokiEs... will you tell me what you're talking about the stupid, stupid, stupid Vista???

So if I talk about Vista, you'll give me cookies? How can I refuse that!

Okay, so, uhm.....Vista is stupid.

How's that?

*sigh* I'm done playing with Driber. He don't play fair!

...bullying tone...

Okay, whooooooooooo's next..."

Oh and I'll give you coOokies after I beat you up and stick your tongue to a flagpoll.

Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 34344454647484950515253545556 LastLast