Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950515253545556 LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1386

Thread: Open Chat Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BLOWHARD View Post
    Alright, cut it out Driber, I get the message

Unfortunately I have to spend my free time today working on some freelance stuff. A high school senior Football poster. YUK!
    But I'll come up with something.

heh, that's scripted - a global notice that all members see (with their own name in it).

Cool...Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

BTW, PM next time, perhaps?

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

BTW, PM next time, perhaps?
    And I thought you were playing games with your super admin powers! Just when I thought I was following your sense of humour...

:lol
    signature image
    You just gotta be right this time!

Methinks I should move this into the open chat thread, hehe.

Just when I thought I was following your sense of humour...
    Hey, don't go putting it past me, now...

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

If I recall correctly she divorced me because I stole her watch
    HA, I remember that!

Hilarious cartoon by Poor Bison

Methinks I should move this into the open chat thread, hehe.
    Methinks you done right
    HA, I remember that!
    I remember you had something to do with that "alleged" theft
    signature image

I remember you had something to do with that "alleged" theft
    I did?

Refresh my memory...

I did?
    Well...in my faulty memory you did. I just spent a small eternity looking for that post.
    I was very wrong, my poor brain cells just don't work too good!
    Turns out it was Poor Bison! Sorry for the baseless allegation Driber
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showpos...&postcount=530
    My apologies to Bison and anyone else harmed in this simulation
    signature image

So I'm not sure what's going on. My FanExpo pictures and album have been getting a few hits, but nothing really what I'd consider amazing. None of the pictures have over 60 hits and the album itself has about 150 or so.

Except the Mass Effect/Arkham City picture:
    http://i.imgur.com/80zBJ.jpg

Which has over 2600 hits.

I think this picture was not one of my best ones at all, yet it's getting a lot of attention.

^ Your photo was probably shared on some heavily populated ME forum or something, Stellazira!

Well...in my faulty memory you did. I just spent a small eternity looking for that post.
    I was very wrong, my poor brain cells just don't work too good!
    Turns out it was Poor Bison! Sorry for the baseless allegation Driber
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showpos...&postcount=530
    My apologies to Bison and anyone else harmed in this simulation
    Wow, you did?

You could've saved yourself that lengthy search if only you read my previous to last post in this thread here all the way through

I already named him as the author of the watch heist pic a few days ago!

But Driber, we've already established that I don't know how to read
    I'm usually steeling time at work where my brain is fried, or I'm doing it late at night. Put that with the dyslexia, and a very selective eye and you end up with all sorts of stuff I've missed.
    signature image

I'm usually steeling time at work where my brain is fried
    Is this where you work then?

(originals: http://driber.net/os/blow-fried_original.jpg | http://driber.net/os/userpics/dave_portrait.jpg)

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
    Yep, that's it, only not so clean and organized! Just replace those fries with high school senior portrait photos and ditch the uniform!
    That's an EXCELLENT photo comp Driber! It would be VERY funny if it weren't so close to the truth
    (I might make that my work desk top! )
    signature image

heh, I couldn't help but make one last finishing touch...

Working at Mickey D's is supposed to be fun!

Nice!
    But I have to say that slogan "I'm lonin' it!" has got to be one of the stupidest things anyone ever paid for in advertizing! They might as well have said "Eat this, it's good!"
    Another one I can't stand is Lincoln's (the car company) slogan, "Now it get's interesting." It's like they're saying "Sure, we've been making cars since 1915 but we're just now getting it."
    heheheheheh
    I hate bad advertizing I'm not "lovin" it!
    signature image

I like Wendy's much more than McDonald's. One spicy chicken sandwich please!

You can actually get pretty good frozen curly fries... which you can throw in the oven whenever you want.

I hate warm/hot weather. Go away summer. :/

Speaking of CDs, the most recent one I received was this one: A State of Trance Classics Vol. 6. I love it so much.

Good old classics <3
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by TranceTrouble View Post
    Good old classics <3
    You like trance? Well I never...

Quote Originally Posted by xzx View Post
    I think the CD is in a dying shift. You can now just get a portable device or hard drive and put like a million songs on it. The only real reason people shifted to CD's was because they sound better or something. Now me I will set a graphic equalizer and they will say, "Oh, that sounds awful." Well, I don't even BEGIN to say how awful their tastes are. I guess if it's just horrible music, it doesn't matter what it sounds like.

Hehe! SUPERNATURAL season finale 7 has struck! 'Dean' is now stuck in Purgatory. ...and the plot thins!
    I like hard copies of things, so if I think it's worth it and I like it, I'm buying the CD.

Wow, you could put that in spoilers for people who haven't seen the finale yet.

Idk where they're going to take the show now after that ending. It's a good show and it keeps getting renewed, but where are they going to go with it? I have this feeling they're running out of options for where bad things can come from...

Question to anyone who reads this:

What's a record for number of game completes? You could have made this record yourself or someone you know could have made this record.

I've completed a number of games three times each, so that's not a big deal. I don't remember how many times I went from Act I Normal to Act V Hell in Diablo II, but it was a lot.

No replaying for fun for you then, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Stellazira View Post
    No replaying for fun for you then, eh?
    replaying is the fun of it, first time you play you walk almost straight through, second time you always spot more detail and more secret hide outs
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by TranceTrouble View Post
    replaying is the fun of it, first time you play you walk almost straight through, second time you always spot more detail and more secret hide outs
    I know; it's awesome. I'm playing through Human Revolution for a fourth time without loading if I mess out and boy have I seen things I've never seen before, and that's just one game.

@ xzx: When I decide to replay or rewatch something I ask myself if I enjoyed it the first time around and if I think it's worth it to watch it for another time. If it's something I didn't enjoy the first time then it would be unlikely that I'd see/play it again. Yes, you can see what's coming because you've seen it before, but is that a bad thing or not?

So to answer my own question, I know one person who has played through one game over 50 times and is trying to play through its prequel 50 times too... I think he's at 47 right now. And trust me, no one has been able to say anything to get him to do something else. But he enjoys finding bugs and pulling the game apart, so if he likes it then I guess there's no reason to try and stop him. And he seems sane enough to me (for the most part).

Talking

Since half of my former colleagues here are Dutch:

The thing about Canadians is, they are very friendly people. But give them a hockey stick and they'll kill you.

Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950515253545556 LastLast