Thread: Suggestion to the Eidos team.

Exclamation Suggestion to the Eidos team.

25 to Life runs only with a certain type of video cards - that's a fact. I've asked before why my game didn't work and got the answer - pixel shading not supported.

Well, see, the thing is that - not everyone has this type of video card, which reduces the popularity of this game. Many buy it - and cannot play it because of the video card (video cards may cost a crapload of money, or some people may not have enough)... Others, without the right video card, see that they won't be able to run it and don't buy it at all...

But 25 to Life looks like a great game with a nice gameplay. So here's my suggestion:

Why not release a patch that will make the game playable without this specific video card requirement?.. Correct me if I'm wrong, but pixel shading is a feature for graphic quality, right, and if you remove it it will just make the graphics worse?.. To be honest, I'd still play this game - even with downgraded graphic quality.

So yeah, I think it would be a rather nice step to release a patch or a fix that enables people with other video cards to play this game too, if it's possible. After all, it will just bump up the game's popularity and people buying it.

If it's not possible - let me know... Well, I tried.

Opinions, please.

So..

Yes? No? Maybe?

Very responding.

Thumbs down

noone gives a * about this game and noones gonna make a patch for it on PC so enyoy not playing it

Quote Originally Posted by undead_d.l View Post
    noone gives a * about this game and noones gonna make a patch for it on PC so enyoy not playing it
    all i have to say is