Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: ECC Forum welcome thread :-) Introduce yourself!

Hi, guys!!
    So, here I am, a simple boy who lives without complications, and I... love videogames. My favourite ones are Tomb Raiders, the Hitman series, the Final Fantasies/Kingdom Hearts, and so much more...
    When I'm not playing videogames, I usually sport outside; and the other times, I read, specially sci-fi works, like "1984", that's one of my favourites; drawing, writing; watching movies, again sci-fi ones, go to the cinema, the TV, and more... but I don't know what to say XD and trying to improve my English when I can (yes, I know, it's bad... XD!!)
    My phrase is "It's difficult to say what you are when you are many things.", or "I'm not insane, just a bit freaky."...
    Well, so, I hope to have a great time here!!
    Byezzzz!!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Lo. View Post

When you get done eating the soggy, vinegar-soaked crisps you tip up the pack and guzzle the leftover vinegar
    Eww.. I sense there is a strong culinary-cultural barrier here.... I'm almost sorry I asked. But thanks for enlightening me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikko View Post
    Hi, guys!!
    So, here I am, a simple boy who lives without complications, and I... love videogames. My favourite ones are Tomb Raiders, the Hitman series, the Final Fantasies/Kingdom Hearts, and so much more...
    When I'm not playing videogames, I usually sport outside; and the other times, I read, specially sci-fi works, like "1984", that's one of my favourites; drawing, writing; watching movies, again sci-fi ones, go to the cinema, the TV, and more... but I don't know what to say XD
    My phrase is "It's difficult to say what you are when you are many things.", or "I'm not insane, just a bit freaky."...
    Well, so, I hope to have a great time here!!
    Byezzzz!!
    Awesome . So you like sc fi huh? Ever read UBIK by Philip.K. ?
    Oh yeah, and what's your fav FF?

EDIT: lol, I can't believe that one got censored, what's wrong with the name spelt Dee-Aye-See-Kay?

Hello everyone who doesn't know me (in other words lots of blind and/or deaf people)

My name is Lo and I am British.

I'm 39 years young and some of my interests include:

UFOlogy, science, fishing, camping, animal welfare, travel, camping, rambling, computing, criminology, Vinegar, Big Brother, Supertramp, Tomb Raiding and sleeping a lot

What was the question again?
    Lo, we have a few similar interests here ! ie science, camping, (love it ) animal welfare, rambling, (val der eeeee) computing, vinegar, TR, and sleeping, Mmmmmm Zzzzzzzzzz !

The ones I would like to go further into, are the vinegar and the UFOlogy.
    You will probably not believe what I have to tell you about the UFOlogy.

Final Fantasy VII for ever!
    About K. D ick, I've only read "The Eyes have it", a short story. I want to read his books, but I don't find them. Guess that I'll have to go to the library...

Quote Originally Posted by Werner Von Croy View Post
    Ganados are the possessed villagers ffrom Resi 4 same as Bella sisters and Dr Salvador they are the ones who weild the chainsaw. The tyrant comes from most of the resident evil games, the big guy you have to fight at end
    Aaaah yes, with you now Werner, I thought they were bands lol. I have not played R.E.4 dammit ! That was one Evil Mother of a game. (re 1) 2 and 3 I found a lot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikko View Post
    Final Fantasy VII for ever!
    About K. D ick, I've only read "The Eyes have it", a short story. I want to read his books, but I don't find them. Guess that I'll have to go to the library...
    It's possible to track down copies on Amazon, I think.

And GO FF7 hehe, I love 7, though my personal fav is 8, as there's less conflict about the girls, hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny h View Post
    Aaaah yes, with you now Werner, I thought they were bands lol. I have not played R.E.4 dammit ! That was one Evil Mother of a game. (re 1) 2 and 3 I found a lot easier.
    I played 1 after I've already played 2,3, and code veronica: X. So I never got very far in 1, lol. No auto aim and all. 4 is intense, not as scary, but the pressure is mad.

Lo, we have a few similar interests here ! ie science, camping, (love it ) animal welfare, rambling, (val der eeeee) computing, vinegar, TR, and sleeping, Mmmmmm Zzzzzzzzzz !

Are you flirting with me again Kenny you little vinegar fiend?
    Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Talking

BTW - don't tell me, you've been abducted by the alien spawn of Vanessa Feltz? *Cues Twilight Zone music*
    Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Rai004 View Post
    Hi all!

I'm Rai, 34, single mum to 14 yr old son, from England who doesn't have a clue what to say about herself because she hates talking in the third person and doesn't have anything interesting going on.

Trying to establish myself as a writer, studying English lit with the OU, Loves Amateur Dramatics and is a bit of a Tomb Raider addict. Also has a huge imagination but bad writing skills which sucks as I was good at that at school.

I have no special skills. i worry too much about what peeps thinks..

*shakes next in line* You can wake up now, it's your turn!
    Hi Rai, dont sweat it. You can come out of your shell on here !

How does one "flirt"? As in, where is the line drawn between flirting and just a casual conversation?

Quote Originally Posted by DayLightX View Post
    It's possible to track down copies on Amazon, I think.

And GO FF7 hehe, I love 7, though my personal fav is 8, as there's less conflict about the girls, hehe.

I played 1 after I've already played 2,3, and code veronica: X. So I never got very far in 1, lol. No auto aim and all. 4 is intense, not as scary, but the pressure is mad.
    Yeah R.E. 1 is hard to complete, lost count of the times it made me jump lol

Yeah R.E. 1 is hard to complete, lost count of the times it made me jump lol
    Lol, even though I didn't play it myself, I do love the sharks in the basement

Quote Originally Posted by Werner Von Croy View Post
    Ganados are the possessed villagers ffrom Resi 4 same as Bella sisters and Dr Salvador they are the ones who weild the chainsaw. The tyrant comes from most of the resident evil games, the big guy you have to fight at end
    Hey Werner, I'm laffing my head of here, its sinking in, can you dig that happening, ha hah !

'Again'......Ladies and Gentleman of the jury ! Pass the sauce !

BTW - don't tell me, you've been abducted by the alien spawn of Vanessa Feltz? *Cues Twilight Zone music*
    No, well not late'ly. No, this is serious. cues Jaws music.

Blimey, I'm gone for three hours and can safely say I have no idea what you three are blabbering on about!

Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    Blimey, I'm gone for three hours and can safely say I have no idea what you three are blabbering on about!
    lol, I for one, was talking about the Resident Evil series. I am about as clueless as you are to the whole alien thing.

Talking Flirtatious

Quote Originally Posted by DayLightX View Post
    How does one "flirt"? As in, where is the line drawn between flirting and just a casual conversation?
    Ah, 'tis a blurry line indeed, my friend.
    Last edited by Ruum Taedor; 06-23-2007 at 08:37 AM. Reason: time-sensitive material expired

I guess this is the flirting if thats how you would read into it. But to me it's just conversation.

Basically you load up a crisp packet with vinegar.
    When you get done eating the soggy, vinegar-soaked crisps you tip up the pack and guzzle the leftover vinegar
    I remember doing that with full bags of Sainsbury's Ready Salted Chip Sticks on a Friday night when we were allowed to stay up for the Midnight Movie on ITV.

Oh, the nostalgia. Of course, that was before they had invented flavours.

MMMmmmmmmmmmmmm! Sainsbury's Ready Salted Chip Sticks swimming in vinegar.
    Ham and Eggs - a days work for the chicken, a lifetime commitment for the pig.
    signature image
    myspace.com/morestatgrav - Updated in Jul '09 with 10 new tracks.

I think my tounge and lips would be burning from all that acidity.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly2 View Post
    I think my tounge and lips would be burning from all that acidity.
    I think mine would just melt off lol

Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    Oh, I should add "master procrastinator" for my special skills too!
    You cannot hope to beat my procrastination skills!.
    As evidenced in who took longer to post in this thread.

Me be DEEKMAN aka Deek Skusting aka Cap'n Skusting aka Deek.
    I play more custom Tomb Raider levels lately than regular TR games.
    I don't play much else.
    I am hugely addicted to Futurama, and have made a minor name for myself as a Futurama fan artist, usually depicting the characters as I envision them in the Pirate Universe contained in one of th Farnsworth Paraboxes.
    By real life trade, I am a graphic artist working in the children's clothing industry, doing graphics for Harley-Davidson and Levi's kids clothes.
    As of the Summer Solstice, I am exactly six months away from the half century mark in terms of age. I am married, live in Brooklyn, and have two cats.
    I can lay claim to having met around 40 people in real life whom I initially met online (31 of them from the Futurama forums). Every one of them good people! I am surely blessed.
    signature imagesignature imagesignature imagesignature image
    "Doomsday device?...I suppose I could part with one and still be feared..."
    Skusting's deviantArt gallery <-updated with regularity regularly!

Quote Originally Posted by DEEKMAN View Post
    I can lay claim to having met around 40 people in real life whom I initially met online (31 of them from the Futurama forums). Every one of them good people! I am surely blessed.
    Hail DEEKMAN (reminds me Duff Man for some reason )

40 people huh? That's exactly 40 times more than I have, lol.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast