Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: ECC Forum welcome thread :-) Introduce yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by staticon View Post
    Intro:
    I am Staticon - also known as kev and 'Oy you!', Currently 51 (born 1955), sadly, in full employment but can't wait to retire or die (whichever comes first)
    I have no formal qualifications but, nonetheless, have had a varied career ranging from explosives research and development to database maintenance via programming in machine language and water quality analysis for organic herbicides, pesticides (both organo-phosphorous and organo-chlorinated), speciated tins (used in marine paint to repel barnacles) and phenols.
    I'm also the oldest person to have posted so far. (Both age-wise and in terms of joining date.)

General interests:
    I still tinker with computers and have quite a collection of old hardware (see What is the oldest piece of computer hardware you own? thread). I also like and/or dabble with photography, literature, computer art, cats and music - both listening to or creating my own.
    [shameless plug]Static Gravity / Splinter[/shameless plug]

Special Abilities:
    I'm fluent in English and enjoy the utilisation of verbose vocabulary by way of demonstration of my, near legendary, grasp of my native tongue. I am reasonably proficient in punctuation as well.
    I, too, have been known to speak Geek or, as I prefer to call it, Jargon. I also play keyboards and bass guitar and, when pushed, do vocals.
    Oh, and I play TR and also build custom levels. (12 so far)

And I've probably missed out a thing or two from this as my memory is fading.

[EDIT]I make sigs.
    Can you make me a sig?
    Pleeeeazzze
    "A kind of evolution on steroids then?"

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Lo. View Post
    Vinegar is what keeps me so well preserved Phlip
    I love my fish and chips swimming in vinegar. You know I put vinegar on rice. It's not that bad actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
    I love my fish and chips swimming in vinegar. You know I put vinegar on rice. It's not that bad actually.
    That's what the japanese do with their rice

Talking

I like to have egg fried rice with fish. With vinegar ofcourse. Lol, sorry for being off topic.

I like to have egg fried rice with fish. With vinegar ofcourse. Lol, sorry for being off topic.
    LOL when my sister was pregnant her craving was fish chips with curry sauce

Talking

I wonder what that would be like...

Think she had constant flatulence, kinda kept my distance for a while

Indeed. I've often wondered what it would be like to be preggers.

Quote Originally Posted by Xcom View Post
    I'm somewhat unclear about the vinegar... What are you supposed to with it? Not drink... I hope.
    You can sort of drink it

Basically you load up a crisp packet with vinegar (usually when your older brother has eaten all the salt & vinegar flavoured crisps).
    When you get done eating the soggy, vinegar-soaked crisps you tip up the pack and guzzle the leftover vinegar

It's cheaper than Jordanesque lipstick for it turns your lips white and rather gorgeous looking
    Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    Indeed. I've often wondered what it would be like to be preggers.
    It feels a bit like you have a huge tsunami building up in your gut and you want to eat pickled eggs and bananas and way-out food combinations

It feels a bit like you have a huge tsunami building up in your gut and you want to eat pickled eggs and bananas and way-out food combinations
    And the amount of Oestrogen is frightening

I wouldn't know - my pregnancies never came to fruition

The world can sit back and relax in that knowledge

I wouldn't know - my pregnancies never came to fruition

The world can sit back and relax in that knowledge
    I had to deliver a baby during training, since i was the only guy in room i took all the flak, i was called every name under the sun that morning But i am sure the woman didn't mean it.......i hope I am sorry huni about your babys love

Quote Originally Posted by Werner Von Croy View Post
    I had to deliver a baby during training, since i was the only guy in room i took all the flak, i was called every name under the sun that morning But i am sure the woman didn't mean it.......i hope I am sorry huni about your babys love
    Oh you poor sausage! I bet the air was blue during that delivery

No need to feel sorry my sweet but thank you - I'm a strong person and made a choice to focus on other things. There was a time I wanted children but it seems my body doesn't take too well to pregnancy

But I have no hang-ups about it and actually now think that it is too cruel and unstable a world to bring innocents into!

I think my parents would dote on Grandchidren but let's face facts, I am 39 now and no spring chicken If I had a baby now I'd need it lifted out via a forklift truck what with my back

Oh you poor sausage! I bet the air was blue during that delivery

No need to feel sorry my sweet but thank you - I'm a strong person and made a choice to focus on other things. There was a time I wanted children but it seems my body doesn't take too well to pregnancy

But I have no hang-ups about it and actually now think that it is too cruel and unstable a world to bring innocents into!

I think my parents would dote on Grandchidren but let's face facts, I am 39 now and no spring chicken If I had a baby now I'd need it lifted out via a forklift truck what with my back
    Well you have a good attitude sweetie

Can you make me a sig?
    Pleeeeazzze
    That's what the sig asylum is for
    Ham and Eggs - a days work for the chicken, a lifetime commitment for the pig.
    signature image
    myspace.com/morestatgrav - Updated in Jul '09 with 10 new tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by staticon View Post
    That's what the sig asylum is for

To get back on track, Ahem,

Hi, Im Kenny, 52 years young, and from Liverpool, England.

I am an ex, Skinhead, Soldier, Punk Rocker, and Biker. I played guitar for a Punk band called ' Psycamesh ' and was the drummer in a thrash Metal band called ' Toilet Slave '

I love Thrash Metal, potting around in the garden (if I had one lol) sleeping (as I have C.F.G. or chronic fatigue syndrome) Tropical Fish, and Animals.

I get bored with stuff easy so I'm always into something a lot for a few weeks then into something else.

I hate big brother ! Hey, someone do a game like 'Resident Evil' but in the big brother house, with chainsaws and stuff ! Cool !

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny h View Post
    To get back on track, Ahem,

Hi, Im Kenny, 52 years young, and from Liverpool, England.

I am an ex, Skinhead, Soldier, Punk Rocker, and Biker. I played guitar for a Punk band called ' Psycamesh ' and was the drummer in a thrash Metal band called ' Toilet Slave '

I love Thrash Metal, potting around in the garden (if I had one lol) sleeping (as I have C.F.G. or chronic fatigue syndrome) Tropical Fish, and Animals.

I get bored with stuff easy so I'm always into something a lot for a few weeks then into something else.

I hate big brother ! Hey, someone do a game like 'Resident Evil' but in the big brother house, with chainsaws and stuff ! Cool !
    I can just picture a ganado/dr salvador/ or the bella sisters going in there or what about the tyrant LOL CFS is not a nice condition to have take it you have good days and bad days? And i also know it is related to SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) But with CFS it's 10 times worse

What Regt. Kenny?

I can just picture a ganado/dr salvador/ or the bella sisters going in there or what about the tyrant LOL CFS is not a nice condition to have take it you have good days and bad days? And i also know it is related to SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) But with CFS it's 10 times worse
    Soz Werner, 'ganado/dr salvador/bella sisters/ tyrant ? I'm completely in the dark here ?

I also have I.B.S. but I only get that on my good days lol.

Soz Werner, 'ganado/dr salvador/bella sisters/ tyrant ? I'm completely in the dark here ?
    Ooo, can we have Jill in it???
    Btw, Ganado are the zombie replacement in RE4, not sure about dr salvador, bella sis are the chainsaw ppl fromRE4, tyrant is one of the boss monsters in RE1, and made an appearence as man in big black cloak in RE2.

@ Werner & Lo. : lol, seems like you 2 never sleep, I'm pretty sure you two were both on before I went to bed (I'm working with GMT+12hrs here), and I wake up to find you both still on 8 hours later

I also have I.B.S. but I only get that on my good days lol.
    Ganados are the possessed villagers ffrom Resi 4 same as Bella sisters and Dr Salvador they are the ones who weild the chainsaw. The tyrant comes from most of the resident evil games, the big guy you have to fight at end

What Regt. Kenny?
    The Royal Greenjackets. ( Sharpe's Mob )

Sadly due to all the defence cuts they are now the 'Rifles' its crimminal.

Putting another post on this thread for you Lo.

Hi all!

I'm Rai, 34, single mum to 14 yr old son, from England who doesn't have a clue what to say about herself because she hates talking in the third person and doesn't have anything interesting going on.

Trying to establish myself as a writer, studying English lit with the OU, Loves Amateur Dramatics and is a bit of a Tomb Raider addict. Also has a huge imagination but bad writing skills which sucks as I was good at that at school.

I have no special skills. i worry too much about what peeps thinks..

*shakes next in line* You can wake up now, it's your turn!

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast