Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021
Results 501 to 516 of 516

Thread: ECC Forum welcome thread :-) Introduce yourself!

  1. #501
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    2,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Zoo Boy View Post
    Wow, I can't believe I didn't see that.
    I was going to tell you, Zoo Boy, but I didn't want to appear rude lol.

  2. #502
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Do I need to do this, too? No idea if I will be around in the Community Chat often, I'm mostly in the Tomb Raider Section.

    What is this actually?

    Anyway:

    - who you are? - Jessica
    - where do you live? - Berlin
    - what school do you go to or what work do you do? - Student
    - what are your hobbies? - gaming, party hard, getting drunk, traveling, guns, sex
    - how did you find us? - my girlfriend was here
    - which Eidos game brought you to this forum? - Tomb Raider

  3. #503
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    1,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruum Taedor View Post
    I was going to tell you, Zoo Boy, but I didn't want to appear rude lol.
    Oh no problem at all, I must have skimmed over that part by mistake. No worries, you wouldn't have appeared rude.

    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaNyy View Post
    Do I need to do this, too? No idea if I will be around in the Community Chat often, I'm mostly in the Tomb Raider Section.

    What is this actually?

    Anyway:

    - who you are? - Jessica
    - where do you live? - Berlin
    - what school do you go to or what work do you do? - Student
    - what are your hobbies? - gaming, party hard, getting drunk, traveling, guns, sex
    - how did you find us? - my girlfriend was here
    - which Eidos game brought you to this forum? - Tomb Raider
    Welcome Jessica!!!

    Glad to see you've started to post in the Community Chat section. We have many fun topics around, games too.

    One of my favorites is the "Who Am I?" game, check it out if you feel so inclined:

    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=124631
    signature image

  4. #504
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    290

    Default

    Look at that, I found the actual newcomer topic. Better late than never, right?

    - who you are?
    My real name is Anna, but usually go by HeatherGrace on the internet.

    - where do you live?
    The Netherlands. Small country that doesn't actually speak German like many people think. I mean, sure, we can. But not with eachother.

    - what school do you go to or what work do you do?
    I study game artist. Which means classes like 3D, 2D, level design, etc. My 3rd year has just started and got an internship in Amsterdam. Yesterday I learned my employer made concept art for Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life. So I was pretty psyched to work with him!

    - what are your hobbies?
    Playing games, creating games and collecting games. Mostly that last thing, I love going to conventions to buy new consoles, games and merchandise. My room is like a little private museum.

    - how did you find us?
    Like many others I joined on doom's day; August 11th. Was reading the blog when I clicked on a post. I really felt like commenting on this, but eventually decided to stay. This really is an awesome community. Let it be known, it's rare to find forums like these!

    - which Eidos game brought you to this forum?
    Tomb Raider. I've played very few other ones. I own 'em, but haven't been able to play them all... yet. But Tomb Raider has been one of my favorite franchises for years!

  5. #505
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    1,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AdeleDazeem View Post
    Look at that, I found the actual newcomer topic. Better late than never, right?

    - who you are?
    My real name is Anna, but usually go by HeatherGrace on the internet.

    - where do you live?
    The Netherlands. Small country that doesn't actually speak German like many people think. I mean, sure, we can. But not with eachother.

    - what school do you go to or what work do you do?
    I study game artist. Which means classes like 3D, 2D, level design, etc. My 3rd year has just started and got an internship in Amsterdam. Yesterday I learned my employer made concept art for Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life. So I was pretty psyched to work with him!

    - what are your hobbies?
    Playing games, creating games and collecting games. Mostly that last thing, I love going to conventions to buy new consoles, games and merchandise. My room is like a little private museum.

    - how did you find us?
    Like many others I joined on doom's day; August 11th. Was reading the blog when I clicked on a post. I really felt like commenting on this, but eventually decided to stay. This really is an awesome community. Let it be known, it's rare to find forums like these!

    - which Eidos game brought you to this forum?
    Tomb Raider. I've played very few other ones. I own 'em, but haven't been able to play them all... yet. But Tomb Raider has been one of my favorite franchises for years!
    Hey Anna!

    I've seen you around the "Top 5" thread (as well as a bunch of threads in the Tomb Raider section). Always nice to see new members, and if you're like me, I'm sure you'll grow to love this forum community. See ya around.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freya_Clemons View Post
    Hello, everyone. newbie here. (please treat me well )
    Welcome to the forums Freya_Clemons!!!

    I'm Michael (or Mike), and I will be your official Zoo Boy on this forum.
    signature image

  6. #506
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    1,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freya_Clemons View Post
    if you don't mind me asking, what does "official zoo boy" mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by China_Parks View Post
    I meant to ask that myself.
    Heh, it means nothing. It's just something I call myself.

    I got it from Spider-Man saying he is "your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man"...see the connection?

    If you want to now how I cam up with the name "The Zoo Boy", it's simple.

    Years ago, I was trying to decide what I wanted my Xbox Live name to be, and my dad promptly said "The Zoo Boy. You're a boy and you like animals."

    And so it stuck, and six years later, I still use "The Zoo Boy" as my online username for everything.
    signature image

  7. #507
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1

    Default Hello

    Hi guys, this may seem like old news but is anyone still having trouble with save file corruption in Hitman Absolution on PS3? Did I somehow miss the patch? Did my patch somehow get corrupted? I recently started a new game after clearing my game data utility. I'm wondering if there's anything else I can do to prevent this from happening again. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

  8. #508
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Siorrachd Dhn Phris
    Posts
    1,772

    Default

    Welcome dcpla91.

    I'm afraid I can't help but I'm sure someone will be along soon.

  9. #509
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    1,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dcpla91 View Post
    Hi guys, this may seem like old news but is anyone still having trouble with save file corruption in Hitman Absolution on PS3? Did I somehow miss the patch? Did my patch somehow get corrupted? I recently started a new game after clearing my game data utility. I'm wondering if there's anything else I can do to prevent this from happening again. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Welcome to the forums, dcpla91!!!

    No, you did not miss the patch. I actually had my progress lost because of this. I was doing a playthrough of only killing when I have to (so only killing the target if I can help it) so it took me almost twenty hours to get to level 9 out of 20...I have had problems with freezing before in this game, but on level 9, the freeze finally had the bad luck to happen while I was autosaving. I lost almost 20 hrs. It took me a long time, but after the patch was released, I finally played Hitman again. Since then, I beat the game, but the day after I beat it, I tried to load up my save file, and it says it was corrupted and deleted my save file. I haven't played Hitman since then, because of the fact that I didn't want it to happen again, but also because that really pissed me off.

    So basically, a patch came out to fix it, but it still happened to me AFTER the patch came out. Hopefully you have better luck than I.

    Good luck!!!
    signature image

  10. #510
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hello!
    My name is Milos. I hope a good fun on the forum

  11. #511
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    2,039

    Default

    Hello Milos. Welcome to the Eidos Community Chat forum. Feel free to post in any other threads that you find interesting.

  12. #512
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    UK - Kent
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Hello there fellow people

    - who you are?
    A guy who's interested in technology and is excited about it's future developments including PCs/Laptops & Smartphones/Tablets

    I'm also a member on tombraiderforums.com as TRfan23.

    - where do you live?
    In the South East part of the UK within Kent

    - what school do you go to or what work do you do?
    I finished university in May studying Computer Science and received my degree in July - 2:2. I am currently on Job Seeker's Allowance, looking for a job in IT Tech Support hoping to climb the ladder through 1st line all the way up to 3rd line support.
    Been difficult due to lack of experience dealing with customers, so I've been applying for retail as well. Currently I'm working Monday-Friday at a Job Centre doing Work Experience, which thankfully involves helping customers out on the computers for relatively basic tasks. Amongst other admin orientated tasks, which are non-customer based.

    - what are your hobbies?
    Not much, mostly video gaming (PC Gaming these days, don't play on my consoles as much) so you can add PC building to that mix though I've only built one so far XD
    I do like to run Folding@home on my machine when I'm not using it as my way of donating the processing power from my computer for disease research.
    Lastly I love listening to music

    - how did you find us? (through another forum; a friend; a gaming website; through Google; word of mouth; etc)
    - which Eidos game brought you to this forum?
    Tomb Raider.

    Though I much prefer the classics than the newer TR games by Crystal Dynamics. But I haven't played any of the TR games in ages, in fact it's mostly been SimCity 2013 and more recently Tropico

  13. #513
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Sig Asylum
    Posts
    2,862

    Default

    Welcome to our community OliverY1992. Hope you enjoy your stay.
    Ham and Eggs - a days work for the chicken, a lifetime commitment for the pig.
    signature image
    myspace.com/morestatgrav - Updated in Jul '09 with 10 new tracks.

  14. #514
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    1,994

    Default

    Welcome to the forums Milos and Oliver!!!

    I'm Michael (or Mike), and I will be your official Zoo Boy on this forum.
    signature image

  15. #515
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    thiefgame.wikia.com
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Hi, I'm Sxerks, been here for years, but only have a few posts, and apparently need to get it up to 30 before the migration. A member of the TTLG long before I came here.

    I'm the founder/admin of the Thief wikis (original, new), and have even made a few fan missions for Thief 2.

  16. #516
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    1,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sxerks View Post
    Hi, I'm Sxerks, been here for years, but only have a few posts, and apparently need to get it up to 30 before the migration. A member of the TTLG long before I came here.

    I'm the founder/admin of the Thief wikis (original, new), and have even made a few fan missions for Thief 2.
    Welcome, Sxerks!

    Nice to see you have a passion for the Thief series.
    signature image

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •