Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: If you are recieving a Vertex error when launching Just Cause

Aw come on, looks like a good game and I just spent $25 on the game. And they seem to be creating Just Cause 2, what the fu**? If you've got a prequel to a game thats absolute because the majority of people can't launch it, then its bound to die..

Either fix the damned bugs etc this game is riddled with, or pass it off so someone else can make it so other people can enjoy it.

sooooooooooooo eidos is just turning their back on us... wtf!!!!!!!!!!!! i just bought this game to get ready for just cause 2 and i get the same message every time i start it. i got the demo to see if my comp would run it and it did it ran it perfectly so i spent the $15 and then error everytime i start up and now to find out that no ones even trying to fix it this is complete crap. someone should at least be trying to help us out .........

Default HAD same problem but have remembered solution

just instal/update directX from disc of just cause (it will not overwrite newer files only update older ones or instal ones that is missing) and game works.
    had same problem with some other game that had more directX files on install media than in normal directX package.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234