Thread: Single Player issue ???

Default Single Player issue ???

I have beat the game and decided to go back through and do it again. The reason i went back and play again is to make sure i have all the Bonuses completed. I am currently on the club level and one of the bonuses is to apprehend 4 drug dealers.

This is impossible, i have gotten the same bonus on another level and completed it easily. But on the club level i can apprehend every suspect in the level and still have 0 arrests on the bonus? I dont understand it. I shock them with my taser and when they drop i click to apprehend and cuff them but still dont get anything toward my bonus?

Any help would be appreciated, thanx in advance.

Rolleyes ????

Geez i posted days ago? Does eidos or techs even read these forums? I cant believe this post has been on here this long and has not had a reply yet. 19 views and none of them techs. I must be the only one with this problem?
    Last edited by Hickory; 10-04-2006 at 03:56 PM. Reason: mistype

i know i have the same problem with the drug dealers

intrepid_soul Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hickory
    Geez i posted days ago? Does eidos or techs even read these forums? I cant believe this post has been on here this long and has not had a reply yet. 19 views and none of them techs. I must be the only one with this problem?

For the record 4 days, doesn't really define the term "days ago." Its a pretty good assumption if now one has responded that they have not had the same problem. We troll the community sites, but in reality this is the community's site.

Anyways, this game hasn't generated any emails/calls in 5 times what you would consider "days."

The fact that your able to do this on other levels, makes me believe you might have a corrupted save. I would recommend going back to a previous save or starting over.

Press (^) triangle and use your extra wepone to kill people usually 2 hits for a kill and then you apprehend them. I beat every single mission and have all camo and a lot of extra's beating it all on OMFG! is even funner. But yes you learn things like this is the secondary objective on mission 3-4.