Thread: text?where is it?

Default text?where is it?

i just bought the game yesterday and i am already loving it. i don't have any problems with sound, loading, or anything like that. my Problem is when i hit escape and it goes to the options screen. there is no TEXT in any of the boxes where it is should be. it will blink in and out every once in a while for about a second and a half. i don't know what it is, please help me?
    thanks,
    mike0221

Weird.. do you have the latest drivers for your video card (provided your playing it on pc)?

Default video driver.

yes, i have checked for a newer driver 3 different ways and they all say that i have the best driver for my computer and it is up to date.
    something else i noticed today is that the people and some of the scenery blurs out a lot.
    and yes, i am playing it on a pc.
    can anybody help me figure this out.
    thanks,
    mike

try disabling full screen effects through the start menu
    [T] Forums All Are Welcome.

intrepid_soul Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mike0221
    yes, i have checked for a newer driver 3 different ways and they all say that i have the best driver for my computer and it is up to date.
    something else i noticed today is that the people and some of the scenery blurs out a lot.
    and yes, i am playing it on a pc.
    can anybody help me figure this out.
    thanks,
    mike

Click on start, then run, and type in DXDIAG. Click yes, and then click on the display tab. What does it say for name under device, and over on the right hand side what does it say for date?

i bought this game yesterday.
    but here same above problem still standing here.
    it is.
    Problem is when i hit escape and it goes to the options screen.
    no TEXT in any of the boxes where it is should be. it will blink in and out every once in a while for about a second and a half. i don't know what it is, please help me?
    any buddy here who wana help them.