Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crc Error!!!

Talking Eureka!!!!!!!!

Guys, if anyone ve my problem i tell u LOOK your RAM timings!!!!
    Put "Auto" in DRAM configuration on your BIOS and GOOOO!!!!!!

Ty all guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity34
    Try downloading the demo from a different site. Sorry that's the best I can come up with.
    Yes, do that, if the demo give you the crc error is becouse it is corupte, download it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Master70
    Guys, if anyone ve my problem i tell u LOOK your RAM timings!!!!
    Put "Auto" in DRAM configuration on your BIOS and GOOOO!!!!!!

Ty all guys!

You mean to put memory clock on auto? I tryed that and nothing.

Default DVD Drive

I had the same CRC problem with my computer. It wouldnt work with my default dvd drive, so i tried my second dvd drive (which is a dvd writer and newer) Tombraider installed perfectly.

For this reason alone i cant believe that it has anything to do the your antivirus. It sounds like edios have missed this issue in testing. maybe playing around with your transfer protocols for your dvd roms might work.

Quote Originally Posted by narrowboy
    I had the same CRC problem with my computer. It wouldnt work with my default dvd drive, so i tried my second dvd drive (which is a dvd writer and newer) Tombraider installed perfectly.

For this reason alone i cant believe that it has anything to do the your antivirus. It sounds like edios have missed this issue in testing. maybe playing around with your transfer protocols for your dvd roms might work.

I have the same feeling that it's because of dvd drive. but i borrowed other drive from a friend and it crashed at same point. so it must be some settings considering dvd drive that cause problems.

Try new motherboard drivers.

Default problems again..

Hi, ( my english is very bad...sorry!) i installed TRL with " auto" DDR bios settings but i cant play it!
    with a 640x480 resolution it looks like a ve a Pentium I....I have a great delay of answer to the commandos and Lara moves in jerks, this also having set up the game without some effect!

What videocard do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by Jurjen
    What videocard do you have?
    ATI Radeon x800 GT.......

Unhappy

I am also geting this god forsaken crc error while installing. To try and fix the problem I tryed BlackHamlets technique, the one about downloading the demo then copying and pasting folders from the disk etc. The only thing i cant seem to do is paste archive.d02, archive.d03 and archive.do4 into the demo folder. Can anyone help? ..

Default Crc Error

I AM FRUSTRATED NOW...I TRIED ALL OF THE SUGGESTIONS INTHIS FORUM BUT NO LUCK... I am installing the game from my HD not from DVD as I have no DVD ROM.
    I have P 4 2.8 , 512 RAM, BUILTIN ATI RADEON CHIP.

I ask Eidos Programmers to suggest any other idea !!!

I had the same CRC error as described by other posters on this forum and I was able to remedy the situation by deleting the InstallShield folder (C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield) and then re-running the Legend installer.

If you're uncomfortable deleting the folder outright, you can rename it to something like "InstallShieldOld". I've had no problems deleting it, however; the TRL installer will simply replace the old one.

Hope this helps some people.

I had this problem, but was able to overcome it by booting into Safe Mode to install the game. It runs fine when starting the computer normally.
    Valcato Hosting - 5 years in the business

A plan to suit everyone - Starting at 20/year and 3/month

Default crc error

hello sorry for my bad english .I have istaled tomb raider legend.I mount with daemon tools, and then copy all files from the virtual drive to a folder(mine was C:\Program files\tomb raider legend)
    After that i unmount all images,disconect my inthernet connection,exit my torrent download program(bitcomet 0.70),exit daemon tools and from the folder that i copy the files click on setup and thats it.
    Naw i am playing the game.Before, while i install it 50% and crc error,but with this thing i tryed it works

So i hope it works to you to.

Quote Originally Posted by narrowboy View Post

For this reason alone i cant believe that it has anything to do the your antivirus. It sounds like Eidos have missed this issue in testing. maybe playing around with your transfer protocols for your dvd roms might work.
    repair winrar archive has all required facilities for resolving out problems with corrupted or lost .rar files. It doesn't modify archive data after repairing, because it uses copies of rar data. Software works under all system requirements, allowing to view the results of working.

Smile

Hey I found a solution to it. But it may be not a good one to complete the game. But you can start playing by it.
    I just extracted all the bigfiles from 000 to 050(Except one bigfile017, because it was corrupt. So I made a duplicate bigfile017 and put it with the other bigfiles and then put it in archive whose name similar to archive.dat or something then I replaced this archive with the one in the setup files and then deleted all ther archives(00,01,02,03,etc), then installed fine. I started playing. Good Game and lot of facilites than the previous one.
    Try it. It will work

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12