View Poll Results: What's EIDOS best game series ?

Voters
933. You may not vote on this poll
  • Commandos

43 4.61%
  • Deus Ex

103 11.04%
  • Fear Effect

10 1.07%
  • Hitman

43 4.61%
  • Legacy Of Kain

240 25.72%
  • Thief

88 9.43%
  • Timesplitters

34 3.64%
  • Tomb Raider

319 34.19%
  • Startopia

53 5.68%
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: What's EIDOS best game series?

I don't know how anyone can play Tomb Raider. The controls are so bad. Soul Reaver has much better control, and everything else! At least Raziel has a proportionate body.

My vote goes to LoK. And from what I've heard from people who played Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness said it isn't very good.
    Free will is an illusion.

Originally posted by KainSyndrome101
    At least Raziel has a proportionate body.
    Don't know about you, but I'd be kind of freaked out if I saw a girl with Raziel's measurements, or a human with those proportions, for that matter...so it's relative. There's not really much point to the post, just sounds like you're whining cause Tomb Raider is in the lead.
    Last edited by SMG; 07-14-2002 at 12:14 AM.

Ok...I will give you Final fantasy as being a good game, actually a great game...but truly commnados rules the era and any other era. the only reason you guys have more votes...because w are just a small band of brothers. For Lok and the tomb raider fans double...no quadruple to our size of fans. It's not fair I tell you, it's not fair. But I warn you all (non-commandos fans) the day of reckoning is upon you...come ove to te dark side before it's too late....
    - '' It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.'' Gen. Douglas MacArthur, - ''If you want to test a man's character give him power.'' Abraham Lincoln, - '' Only the dead have seen the end of war.'' Plato, - ''You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.'' Robert Heinlein, - Dulce bellum inexpertis. ('' War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.'' Erasmus, -

Well you say that you have les votes becuase there are less people on the forum that like LoK.

Doesn't that relate to the number of people that play the game and ultimately how popular it is?

Oh and Vote for Startopia and get 3 free Zog Burger meals from your local Dine-O -Mat!

Oh no! Those infidels, the Lok fans, are gaining on us!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We must not lose! Where are is our StarTopian backup???
    Last edited by NZrevenge; 07-14-2002 at 04:00 AM.

Talking

I was thinking about removing StarTopia from the list. After all, it's only one game and the question is about series. So, what do you think, my LOK brothers and sisters. Shall we do it? Then we can equally share their votes between Commandos and LOK (to fight Tomb Raiders).

Talking

Originally posted by Xcom
    I was thinking about removing StarTopia from the list. After all, it's only one game and the question is about series. So, what do you think, my LOK brothers and sisters. Shall we do it? Then we can equally share their votes between Commandos and LOK (to fight Tomb Raiders).
    OUTRAGE!!

ITS ONLY NOT A SERIES BECAUSE ALL THE ADVERTISING MONEY WAS SPENT ON ALL THE OTHER EIDOS GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS PC GAMER UK'S 4th FAVORITE MANAGEMENT GAME FOR HEAVENS SAKE!!!!

ahem..

But it and vote plz

Originally posted by MunkeeChum

ITS ONLY NOT A SERIES BECAUSE ALL THE ADVERTISING MONEY WAS SPENT ON ALL THE OTHER EIDOS GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am not interested in excuses.
    Rules are rules.

Yeah? Well, YOU SMELL LIKE CABBAGE

Heehee.....

Lets see you come back with a retort as witty as mine

Wink

I see you haven't played Monkey Island 4. Oh well, shame.
    Forget about it, and sorry if you felt offended
    Last edited by Xcom; 07-14-2002 at 10:30 AM.

And Thief! And Thief! Please? Pretty please?

What a good idea Xcom.

I am in full support of it!

Jeffers.
    Wondering what ever happend to QA and where this Out Now, Patch Later culture came from!!!!

Talking

Thief and LoK should DEFINATELY be 1 & 2. No questions asked. TR kinda went downhill from the 2nd game... I haven't played the others, but the first 2 are my all time favorites. They must win. Or else I'll become Ms. *****ycakes and torment the fans of the game who beats them. I will haunt you in your dreams, make your martinis with gym socks, use Murphey's law threefold upon you. You will be groveling at Kain's feet, begging for forgiveness... then Garrett will blackjack you, and Raz will toss you into the abyss, just for fun.

Be wary, children. Roxy & Friends don't play fair...

Originally posted by Apocrypha Roxy
    Thief and LoK should DEFINATELY be 1 & 2. No questions asked. TR kinda went downhill from the 2nd game... I haven't played the others, but the first 2 are my all time favorites. They must win. Or else I'll become Ms. *****ycakes and torment the fans of the game who beats them. I will haunt you in your dreams, make your martinis with gym socks, use Murphey's law threefold upon you. You will be groveling at Kain's feet, begging for forgiveness... then Garrett will blackjack you, and Raz will toss you into the abyss, just for fun.

Be wary, children. Roxy & Friends don't play fair...

ehh... is that a bad thing?

Exclamation

(LOL Roxy and Az!! )

WHAT?! Startopia isn't even a series? *growls*

FFVII may not be a series made by Eidos, but it IS part of a Series, not that I am saying add it to the list. (Though undoubtedly, it would be worthy of a few votes.) But if you got Startopia up there then why not FFVII? (or Project Eden, for that matter?) Hrrrrmmm....

But this poll is about game series, and if if Startopia isn't a series, then it shouldn't be on the list.

Kain: "Cast him in!!"

*cackles gleefully*

If Startopia gets booted off, then we (Startopians) should all vote for fear effect. No I have no idea what the game is about, we should just use it to show were still winning..

Oh and by winning, I mean beating all but the huge cup sized lara la croft and her tight abs and her slim.. err but lets not get into all of that here...

Eh what's all this then?

If StarTopia gets booted then I will start writing all my messages in 1337 and I will sign up Xcom's email to every single spam list I can find. Sounds fair?

Talking

TOMB RAIDER ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    signature image
    did you really think that it was over? / my journal

The Legacy of Kain. Kain, Raziel, Moebius, Janos, Umah, Ariel, Vorador, Turelzivir, Mr T, Darth Vader and all the other Nosgoth lads and ladies that make The Legacy of Kain so great, deserve my vote.

Cool

OK, StarTopia isn't series so let's make poll more honest and divide the number of votes by the number of games in appropriate series.

TR - 46/5=~14.1578964
    ST - 30/1=~31.5, That's more to my liking...
    Last edited by Pinky the Cow; 07-17-2002 at 04:44 AM.
    V I S I O N T H I N G, rest in peace.

Heeey.... This fulla's got brains!

If we were testing for EIDOS's best game as opposed to best series that would be exactly what would happen!

Why? Why is one little word getting in our way?

You, "series" have made an enemy today. I declare a vendetta against you and your family, and no-one else had better utter those names in my presence...

Is it a sign of insanity when you declare vendettas against words?

Yes, unless the word is shazbot.

Originally posted by Pinky the Cow
    OK, StarTopia isn't series so let's make poll more honest and divide the number of votes by the number of games in appropriate series.

TR - 46/5=~15
    ST - 30/1=~31, That's more to my liking...
    Erm, 30/1 does not equal 31.

See what not playing a series does to you!

Jeffers
    Wondering what ever happend to QA and where this Out Now, Patch Later culture came from!!!!

I'll edit my post specially for you.

While you're at it, 45/3 is 15, so how does 46/5 roughly equal 15 as well?

EDIT: Hang on, I'm supposed to be on your side aren't I? Sorry!

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast