Thread: doesn't work...

Default doesn't work...

it doesnt work.. it says "A required security module can not be activated. This program can not be executed"... what does that mean????

Quote Originally Posted by SecuROM website

"A required security module can not be activated. This program can not be executed."

SecuROMô has determined a debugging or an emulation tool is running. Please refer to the following procedure to remedy:

• Please deactivate these tools before starting the program. It's not necessary to uninstall them.
    • If the problem persists, please send a SecuROMô analysis file to support@securom.com (see "Support Info" section on how to do that).
    More information at http://www.securom.com.
    Last edited by sick; 12-27-2005 at 03:32 PM.

Thanks for deleting my post, Hainrich...

Quote Originally Posted by tonk
    Thanks for deleting my post, Hainrich...
    Because your post mentioned the name of an emulation tool I deleted it. It's more or less in violation with Rule #2 of our TOU, since it can "help" finding people a program to run pirated software.

The style of your post gave me the idea that you yourself are an user of this program, so be happy that I didn't sent you a warning for taking part in illigal activities (Rule #4 of the TOU.) Also, before you start calling me Hainrich, be sure to read Rule #5.

Quote Originally Posted by Not assigned to a Rule # in the TOU
    The people who have been chosen to moderate and administrate the forums have the right of closing or deleting any thread they feel is inappropriate. Once a topic is closed, members are not allowed to start new ones with the same topic or to question why a specific thread has been closed.

All questions or remarks regarding closed or deleted threads must be e-mailed privately to the moderator who performed this action. Any further discussion regarding action taken by a moderator or administrator is to be dealt with through Private Message to the appropriate administrator or moderator, and not on the forums themselves.
    Thanks.

HI everyone. I now have a problem with Total Overdose PC game. I bought it in a store and I install it. Everything goes OK until I try to run the game. It won't even give a black screen flash. Only a window will appear: the windows xp "Total Overdose has detected a problem and mus shut down". Maybe the words are not the same since I'm spanish but in case u don't understand it, here's a capture of it

My Pc is a AMD Xp at 2.6, ATI radeon 9600 and 1 gb of ram. It shoud run but it doesnt. Can anyone help me out? I just downloaded the last catalyst drivers but it won't work still.

Quote Originally Posted by sick View Post
    More information at http://www.securom.com.
    Problem I have is I'm [strike]running[/strike] trying to run Project Snowblind on a virgin Vista install on a Macbook Pro, 2.4ghz Core 2; installed software since install is limited to:

Firefox
    Foxit Reader
    Guild Wars
    Steam
    HL2
    HL2DM
    Snowblind demo
    Parallels tools
    Boot Camp tools
    UT2004
    Bioshock Demo
    iTunes
    Logitech SetPoint

This is a short list, and does not include drive emulation software

I was all geared up to buy Snowblind, since I loved Deus Ex 2 and just picked up DX. Unless I can find a SecuROM free version, I will have to either not give you the money I planned on giving you, or crack it.

And don't bring up illegal activities; cracking for compatibility with new hardware is a named exemption to the DMCA.

Why don't I just do the SecuROM "Launch Analysis" dance? It's not there.