Hitman: Codename 47 Patch v.1.92
- English Version
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
- English Version
Hitman: Contracts 1.74 (latest)
Fix List for Hitman Contracts Build 174
· Fixed crash on ATI Radeon 8500, 9000 and 9200 on startup.
· Fixed crash when Restarting Asylum Aftermath level numerous times
· Fixed crash when user got shot after reviving HM from slow-mo death sequence.
· Fixed crash while watching the free agent cut scene on the Lee Hong Assassination level.
· Fixed crash when user saved whilst highlighting an action (such as Pick lock, jump balcony, Change Clothes, Place sign etc)
· Fixed Crash with Post-Filter on High: After death sequence inside the manor on Beldingford Manor level, or inside meat plant on Meat King level.
· During and after "free agent" cut scene on Lee Hong Assassination level screen would turn black.
· With Post-Filter set to High, would cause screen to go almost jet-black on "Hunter and the Hunted" level when user by rooftop location.
· Post Filter set to High made sniper scope blurry.
· Unable to fire sniper rifle if 'fire' is set to Right Mouse button
· 47 could get stuck in the first door on Asylum aftermath level.
· Loading a save game transported 47 to a different location on Lee Hong level.
· Credits do not appear at end of game.
Hitman: Blood Money Patch 1.2 (latest)
(important: this patch is only meant for the retail cd/dvd-based release of the game)
This patch contains fixes to the following issues:
- Fixes crash when firing weapon on shaderquality medium on FX cards.
- Fixes lighting issues when running on shaderquality medium FX cards.
- Added Shadermodel select to GFX Configuration application (if model is unsupported then defaults to High).
- "SliOverrde" command added to GFX Configuration application. Select this option to turn off autodetection of Sli as EnableSli command is now performed automatically if SLi hardware configuration detected.
- Soft shadows and hard shadows were incorrectly labelled in the Render Menu.
- Installs msvcr71.dll in to application directory in case file is missing from system.
- Removed optimisation where character models were displayed in LOD3 when redrawn after leaving the screen.
- Smoothed level opening transition with postfilters disabled
- Fix to the low performance problems that have been experienced on some hardware configurations.
- After extended play sessions game could crash to desktop when transitioning between levels.
- Items could become stuck in mid-air if game was saved and then loaded directly after a throwing action.
- Hitman Logo on Main Menu could disappear at 1280x720 resolution.
- Screen borders on cutscenes could be displayed badly at certain screen resolutions.
- Game could crash if menu is invoked on death sequence after a 3 headshot revival has been performed.
- Game could crash if when loading and saving within certain locations after making changes to render options.
- Fix to blurring of Weapon Upgrade Icons when running at LOW in render options.
- Fix for very occasional graphics corruption when using fibre-wire in 1st person and moving camera very quickly.
- Fix for slightly oversized Red dot scope zoom.