Thread: Continued Problems with 6600 series

Exclamation Continued Problems with 6600 series

Im sure we all have tried every resource imaginable, exhausted our efforts to get any help from Eidos or nVidia.... but it still burns me that nothin has been done to correct any graphic issues with this game. fortunately i only paid Wal-Mart a 20spot for the game, but i m sure it won't be long and it'll be on the "Vintage" game shelf for a whopping $9.99.

even the Latest nVidia drivers v77.77 didn't correct anything. i guess i shoulda kept my FX5600 that played the game real jittery, instead of buyin the newer 6600GT so i could ROCK OUT Doom3!

Well unless there is a patch soon, Fat chance i'll buy another game from this company.

If anyone has any new ideas or info.... please post!

Later Crazies.....

Quote Originally Posted by psycho_njm
    Im sure we all have tried every resource imaginable, exhausted our efforts to get any help from Eidos or nVidia.... but it still burns me that nothin has been done to correct any graphic issues with this game. fortunately i only paid Wal-Mart a 20spot for the game, but i m sure it won't be long and it'll be on the "Vintage" game shelf for a whopping $9.99.

even the Latest nVidia drivers v77.77 didn't correct anything. i guess i shoulda kept my FX5600 that played the game real jittery, instead of buyin the newer 6600GT so i could ROCK OUT Doom3!

Well unless there is a patch soon, Fat chance i'll buy another game from this company.

If anyone has any new ideas or info.... please post!

Later Crazies.....
    Edit the ini file in the my documents\shellshock folder altering the postrendereffects setting to 0.

nVidia have acknowledged its a driver issue as they had previously fixed it. Hopefully fix will be forthcoming so you can re-enable those effects