Thread: For those with Headset problems

Question For those with Headset problems

I have seen several posts over the past few days of folks having trouble with their headsets. I'd like whoever is having such problems to post the exact make and model of the headset you are using.

Keep in mind that Project: Snowblind was only tested with the official Logitech/Sony PS2 headset. We cannot gurantee any other models will work correctly, if at all.

You didn't test an XBOX headset?

I think it can be implied that he was referring to PS2 testing. The game was tested extensively with the official xbox communicators as well.

Lightbulb Sony Ps2 Headsets

Quote Originally Posted by Clumsyorchid
    I think it can be implied that he was referring to PS2 testing. The game was tested extensively with the official xbox communicators as well.
    I have the same problem with my headset and it is a Sony Brand PS2 headset. But, I think I can help you all to pin point the problems!! From my own experiences Once you are the Host of a game and the match is over every time I would talk as soon as the round was over, the next match would be muted. Also if your the host and have 1 or more people in the room, and you try to quit the game thats when the leaving game screen apears and you have to shut of the PS2 version and restart. I have even tried it on purpose to see if it would do the same thing, and it did. Sometimes if another host leaves you dont know if your the host or not and when you try to leave and get stuck on the screen. Thats what it is your it(THE HOST)and you have to restart. Well thats all that I have Analyzed so far If you check it out and find out that I'm right, please write back and let me know good or bad.

I noticed last night in a team DM map that I couldn't talk to anyone...the chat icon wouldn't come up...then we changed maps and another player joined our team and all of a sudden I could talk. at the time I was playing with a friend who I knew didn't have a mic. I think that if you are on a team that doesn't have mics your mic wont work but if someone joins who has a mic then it will start working.

how about that development team...am I close?

Great game btw...I got it yesterday for my birthday and I really like it. So far I can only get kills with the grunt but i'm working on the scout right now.

I have a gametalk headset. I can't even hear anyone talking or anything.. I can't talk myself either I don't think...

i Got a ps2 logitech headset, in fact i have both models... the one with mute, and the older one w.o....i recently bought another one and ...

some games i can talk, and others...i can hear anything, nor can i talk...when theres a full game of 16 players...someone has to havea mic, so i automatcially rule out...the no micers....no one can talk....because i have played with clan members and still havent been able to talk..

so im wondering whats going on....problems ne1?

its a good game...but fix the mics...the small glitches..and the clan thing...

and it will become great.

peace
    Deadliest Weapon-Sniper Rifle-#1 Sniper.

Sniper of the Shadows.

S*W

Sometimes it goes off and I can't talk, but when I pull the lead out then put it back in it's fine.
    Ps2 version. Headset with mute button.

i have the gametalk headset...i cant hear or talk to anyone else...

Quote Originally Posted by matt4444
    i have the gametalk headset...i cant hear or talk to anyone else...
    Me too. PLEASE fix this!

eidos, pleeeease