Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Report Problems Here...

Thumbs down Problems!

I Still have Huge Grapichal problems whit this game I tried EVERY diver old&new ATI/OMEGA/NGO/DNA and its still the same you could play the first level whit no problems but in the second level you get MAJOR grapichs corruption so bad that is unplayable.Since i bought the damn game it would be nice if it would work.This is my system at the moment:
    AMD Athlon 64 3200+(Socket 754)
    512 MB D-DDR RAM
    ATI RADEON 9800 PRO 128MB&ATI CATALYST 5.3DRIVERS
    WIN XP HOME whit SP2

By the way its the ONLY game that dont work correctly and i read that others have some problembs too (Maybee its the game that is bug?)

Please help me whit this?
    Last edited by mangee30; 03-27-2005 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Problems!

Rolleyes problems with project snowblind

im haveing same problems too sent a email to tech. support have not heard anything back yet

Default Emulation software detected

I am getting sick and tired of this. I can't even play the game because of this. The game I BOUGHT! I am not going to remove or disable my legally bought software just to play your game, that is just insulting to ask of a consumer. It's like buying a car then being told by your insurance company to remove the doors because they don't like them. Why as consumers must we always be pressured to remove or disable software game makers don't like?

Any solutions Eidos besides removing my LEGALLY bought software?
    You may be a King or a Street Sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the Reaper!

Default Help Needed BADLY!

OOkay, just bought the game today. It installed fine, but when I click on the shortcut, it says "original disk can not be found or authenticated." I tried it on my friends computer and it works fine, so the DVD is just fine. My Region is 1.

PLEASE HELP!!!!! ANY SUGGESTIONS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!

EDIT : After reading posts from people with identiacal problems, I checked to see if the service is running. It was and it was set to automatic.
    Last edited by [E2160]-FAMAS; 03-28-2005 at 03:50 PM.

Thumbs down Solution To PC Version

I came up whit a solution delete the ing game and thanks a lot Eidos whit your great help(NOT!)

From a dissapointed customer(FORMER)

Default Agree with the above

Can please make thread telling people exactly how to fix this red servers prob. You know what im talking about spending the 50 just so i find out i can no long play online..... also i tried the tech support line and it said it was no longer in service...wtf...pleasae make tread dedicated to this growing problem.

Tech support line is working. Just tested it. 415-615-6220.
    "Happiness requires freedom, and freedom requires courage."

-Pericles

Default Sounds in Xbox versions are messed up!

I have the xbox version and am having the same problem that a lot of people seem to be having. I have my xbox connected to my surround sound system with the advanced hd a/v pack with the optical connention and the sound that should be in the left front speaker is coming from the right rear speaker. Now, I love the game play, but this sound issue takes me out of the game entirely because I don't know at first where the sound is supposed to be coming from. I have also tried my old standerd left/right audio cables and then all the sound comes from the right channel. What happened with this game? It could have been totally awesome had they shipped a product that had gone throught QA a little bit longer.

I hope that there is a solution to this problem, otherwise this will be the only time I play through this game and then trade it in for something that works the way it is supposed to.

Quote Originally Posted by [E2160]-FAMAS
    OOkay, just bought the game today. It installed fine, but when I click on the shortcut, it says "original disk can not be found or authenticated." I tried it on my friends computer and it works fine, so the DVD is just fine. My Region is 1.

EDIT : After reading posts from people with identiacal problems, I checked to see if the service is running. It was and it was set to automatic.
    I just updated to service pack 2. I heard that if you don't have some new drivers for your motherboard, then it could cause errors with securom.

Also, I heard that, in General, HP machines have a problem with securom...

Any ideas or suggestions?

runnin the pc version, after some difficulty, I finally got the game installed. After further difficulty, I got the game to load without crashing. Now, whenever I load the game, it runs the opening cinamatic just fine, but the menu screen and the game itself is almost completely unviewable. It is as if almost half the brushes aren't being drawn and the colors are all wrong. System requirements are all met, and display drivers are up to date.

This is covered in other threads, but to save you time try the setup menu and disable Full Screen Effects.

I already disabled the full screen option, that was what was causing the game to keep crashing. The only other way I can discribe problem is as a shading or shadow problem maybe. That having been said, I've already tried disabling the shadows, but to no avail.

I've tried both the new drivers just a few weeks old, and the ones from a few months back.

Are you running WindowsBlinds or anything else like that?

You could help use diagnose the problem if you are certain you are not running any illegal emulation software etc..
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1255523/ <-thas me hehe
    Twitter: @jaywalker2309
    - My opinion is my own and not that of the company.

Quote Originally Posted by eagle6413
    I already disabled the full screen option, that was what was causing the game to keep crashing. The only other way I can discribe problem is as a shading or shadow problem maybe. That having been said, I've already tried disabling the shadows, but to no avail.
    What graphics card you got?

Quote Originally Posted by jaycw2309
    Are you running WindowsBlinds or anything else like that?

You could help use diagnose the problem if you are certain you are not running any illegal emulation software etc..
    I'm not using window blinds. This is a fresh install of XP. I don't use any image mounting software, like alchohol 120%, either.

I called the technical support line, but i gave up after being put on hold for 40 minutes.

Snowblind looks awsome, so I'm pretty annoyed that I can't play it.

Default Mighta figured it out...

OK, I think I found the problem : the file securom_v7_00.dat is supposed to be in your Application Data folder. Right, what do you do if that folder is missing?

EDIT : Wow, I'm sure dumb. I forgot that "Application Data is a hidden folder." I changed the options to show hidden folders. Upon doing this I realized that the file is missing. Any Ideas?
    Last edited by [E2160]-FAMAS; 03-29-2005 at 08:09 PM.

OK, I think I found the problem : the file securom_v7_00.dat is supposed to be in your Application Data folder. Right, what do you do if that folder is missing?

EDIT : Wow, I'm sure dumb. I forgot that "Application Data is a hidden folder." I changed the options to show hidden folders. Upon doing this I realized that the file is missing. Any Ideas?
    Ok to help us diagnose the problem could you right click on the exe and select "launch analysis". This will take you thru a quick diagnostic routine and at the end create a file in the root of your C drive. Zip this file up (very important you do this) and email it to me at discanalysis@eidos.co.uk i will get it analysed and get back to you with the cause of the problem. Dont forget to mention which product you running.

Cheers

Unhappy Problem with graphics? Need an Answer

I'm new here so please bear withme
    I have a 2.53GB processor
    1GB Ram
    Dvd-rom
    Ati Radeon 9250(PCI {not express} 256MB=Didn't think to ask if the motherboard had AGP or PCI slots
    Bought PC DVD-Rom version of SnowBlind

First level of fight graphics are ok
    Second level=walking around in base= graphics are fine
    Third Level= I can hardly freakin see in the game. I stumble around in this grayish haze. No crash problems or anything else. just a freakin grayish haze. Messed with the setup and looks like there is small fraction less of a grayish haze. Did I miss something like Infrared gogles. Please help!

It is a known problem.
    I'm having this problem too.
    Seems like only old video cards like Radeon 8500, 9000, 9200SE(Mine), 9250 cause this grayish haze.
    Crystal Dynamics(a company which developed the game) told nothing about an issue.
    I personaly have tried everything to solve this with no luck.

random crashes. = my problem

along with the fact that it goes back to desktp when i tell it to go to mp and only then doers it go to mp, i guesds not really a prolblem but is still annoying, does same for sp,

Default I'll do something

I'll try to figure out what the problem is. This is really rotten of them to do this to us who like playing games whether intentionally or not!

Default PS2 user

on the PS2 chat you peoples at eidos with the new patche ur making should fix the chat bug and when someone talks display there name in the corner of something.

Default CRC Error

Hi there,

I get the message "CRC Error occured while installing!" and cant even get into the game. HELP!! Any one resoloved or experienced this? I have downloaded the latest video drivers and my machine is more than capable of running the game.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast