Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Report Problems Here...

Quote Originally Posted by -theory-
    i have the same problem as the guy above me. i have a D-link 4 port wired router, DI-604, and when i go to play Project Snowblind for the PS2 online, only a couple of games i can play and the rest are all red. help please!
    Wow i got the same problem and im sick of it. I WANT TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER!!! Some one please answer this question!!!

Thumbs down gid rid of the L2 chat button

Im sorry but, the chat button has to go it hardly works and the players sound like freaking robots. The whole aspect of this game is disinteresting and Im going to sell the game back to whoever wants it. I give this game 4 rating and thats sad

will someone please help fix this red room problem?? it seems like a big issue. if i can only play 4 games or so out of the 20 or so that are currently on...im gonna have to get rid of the game.
    i think this problem will hurt the development of this game. i really do wish this gets picked up at least as well as killzone did.

The "Red Room" problem can be solve by going to this sticky about UDP port forwarding. As for me, I solved this problem by putting my PS2'sNetworkAdapter on DMZ from my router, this way all the ports are open.

Quote Originally Posted by PSBsuxx
    Im sorry but, the chat button has to go it hardly works and the players sound like freaking robots. The whole aspect of this game is disinteresting and Im going to sell the game back to whoever wants it. I give this game 4 rating and thats sad
    Since I've given the game a real chance I'm starting to like it more and more. If you played Killzone before this, allow me to ask you where was your chat button then?

Quote Originally Posted by khabz
    The "Red Room" problem can be solve by going to this sticky about UDP port forwarding. As for me, I solved this problem by putting my PS2'sNetworkAdapter on DMZ from my router, this way all the ports are open.
    DMZ? whats that? I hope it solves my problem. Its really pissing me off all those red rooms.

square was the talk button. L2 was crouch. circle was change weapons. L1 grenade. R1 primary, R2 secondary

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownX
    DMZ? whats that? I hope it solves my problem. Its really pissing me off all those red rooms.
    DMZ stands for Demilitarized Zone. It's a section of your network that is segragated from the user portion of your network. It's usually used in enterprise level networks. If you need help figuring out how to set one up post a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanos1
    square was the talk button. L2 was crouch. circle was change weapons. L1 grenade. R1 primary, R2 secondary
    On Killzone, I changed my L2 to chat and my L1 to throw grenades. I hated having to stop running in order to throw grenades or talk. I put crouch on square and toggle because I'm not running when I need to use crouch.

is eidos coming with a new patch for the ps2 anytime soon?This red room problem is stupid and i hope they could fix it a.s.a.p.

We have people looking into the issue now, but you should try the fix posted by Mike_g in the Manual Errata thread posted here

If you still need help let me know.

~Jebus

Question

I have been having problems with the online game.I am playing the PS2 version and have a cable modem.After I have completed a game and attempt to leave and join another I get the "leaving game" screen which then freezes causing me to restart my PS2 and log back in to the server.This is one of the problems we had when beta testing the game and it was my understanding it had been fixed.What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpin_Jebus
    We have people looking into the issue now, but you should try the fix posted by Mike_g in the Manual Errata thread posted here

~Jebus
    Well actually ive tryed everything anyone on this forum said might work including opening port 4569.It just doesnt work.Im just trying to finish the singleplayer game but once in a while i go to play a DM with 2 or 3 ppl, since only some rooms allow me to join.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpin_Jebus

~Jebus

This sticky didn;t help my problem. I run my ps2 straight to my modem via ethernet, no computer invvolvement at all, and am still getting mostly red rooms.

Also check this page. It's Sony's official Firewall/Router FAQ and troubleshooting page. It may shed some light on things.

~Jebus

I play Snowblind on XBL and I have the same problems that Danny listed above...ALL OF THE BELOW ARE MP PROBLEMS

1. People jerk around, impossible to aim.

2. Team switching sucks

3. Joining a game sucks if the game is almost over, then you're screwed and you get a loss (usually)

4. I don't have a problem with the sound, but if there could be a name next to the mic icon it'd be great. I get really sick of asking, "...wait, who's this talking?" and then needing to go into the menu and see who this person is...

5. Game freezes - I know for sure that me and a friend have HUGE problems with the game freezing, I have frozen in-game at least 2 times and after leaving a game about 4 times, and then once it froze while trying to get into a game.

Otherwise, I really like your game, and if there are fixes and if the graphics run smoother I'd keep playing, and log more games than I already have... (only about 30 games)

-microcuts777-

Please release an update for the xbox version that includes legacy thumbsticks (mixed thumbsticks) so that I can play this game. I feel like I wasted $53 dollars on a game I can't play at all. I know about 30 people who play xbox shooters in my community and 25% of them use legacy controls. My friends want to play this game on live but can't because of the lack of alternative thumbstick contrlos and they won't buy the game unless it offers this scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by khabz
    Im in Australia, have a D-LINK DSL-504G Router and have set up a DMZ previously for the playstation 2. When I go onto the Snowblind server however there is only 1-2 games ever running and all of them are red, I havent been able to join a game yet. What could be the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by microcuts777
    I play Snowblind on XBL and I have the same problems that Danny listed above...ALL OF THE BELOW ARE MP PROBLEMS

1. People jerk around, impossible to aim.

2. Team switching sucks

3. Joining a game sucks if the game is almost over, then you're screwed and you get a loss (usually)

4. I don't have a problem with the sound, but if there could be a name next to the mic icon it'd be great. I get really sick of asking, "...wait, who's this talking?" and then needing to go into the menu and see who this person is...

5. Game freezes - I know for sure that me and a friend have HUGE problems with the game freezing, I have frozen in-game at least 2 times and after leaving a game about 4 times, and then once it froze while trying to get into a game.

Otherwise, I really like your game, and if there are fixes and if the graphics run smoother I'd keep playing, and log more games than I already have... (only about 30 games)

-microcuts777-

I would have to agree with these comments. The X-Box consoles are locking up during online play. There have been several cases where myself and several other players have had to shut off our X-Box and log back in. The online play can be frustrating because when you are trying to shoot someone they are flying around the screen which makes it very difficult. If you can fix these bugs it would make gameplay more enjoyable.

Thanks

Default Controller problems

Hello,

I have been playing Project Snowblind on the Xbox and have 2 issues regarding the controller setup which are really affecting by ability to play the game. One based on the pre-defined southpaw sontroller set-up and the other regarding controller glitches which occur when in cut-scenes or using machinery/vehicles

1. It seems that some very useful controller set-ups are missing from the list of pre-defined options. I tend to use southpaw (left thumbstick = look/ right thumstick = move), and was initailly very relieved it included in the list, until I found out that all of the buttons (espeicially pri and sec fir) had also been reversed. This is a strange move as southpaw usually only refers to the thumbsticks and not the whole controller layout. I have tried to use these reversed keys but am finding the expeirence very frustrating. My question here is; Is there any chance that new controller options can be added to next auto update? (if there is one planned), becuase without it I and probably many others will not be able to fully experience the game, and would certainly be at a big disadvantage when playing over Live.

2. Once ingame (using Southpaw) the control set-up seems to switch back to defualt when moving during the 'cut-scenes'. This is very disconcerting whenever it occurs the same thing is also true when using different vehicles ingame. jump into a turret and you need southpaw (even though the fire trigger is wrong). but jump into a jeep and all of a sudden you need to change the controller back to default as all of a sudden all control is moved to the right thumbstick. this feels wrong to the player as the controls change allot based on what vehicle you are using at the time. Again I ask the question, Are there any planned to resolve these issues in future auto updates

Thanks for your time

whenever i tried to leave the game it would freeze and if i had a network error it would try and leave and then freeze im playing on a ps2

Quote Originally Posted by PWA..MOBSTER
    Since I've given the game a real chance I'm starting to like it more and more. If you played Killzone before this, allow me to ask you where was your chat button then?
    L2 my friend. This game ROCKS!!!!!! you can still do some minor cheating but the qugs make it less effective then on most ps2 games.

I recomend picking this up if your a fan of CTF and VEHICLES!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...esmallcopy.jpg
    Johnny On The [$]pot. <~CLICK
    Scout Masters: -[$]-.SPACE., -187-NeoBlaze, -WkG-Dustay

Sometimes I want to join games (they are green on the list), but it says I can't connect. The game isn't full either. I have opened all ports on my router. Has anyone else experienced this problem or know what causes it?
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34.../PostalP01.jpg
    Loo loo loo I've got some apples, loo loo loo I've got some too.

Thumbs down Huge Graphic Problems! PC version

I Have Just Started this what seems to be great game but i have huge grapichs problems i have an Radeon 9800 Pro graphichs card its totally unplayable.How do i solve this problem?
    A reaply would be really great!

mangee30

Unhappy project snowblind

when i go to setup and the screen goes blank i get a fatal error mess. saying i have to restart my computer to reset my diplay setting the desktop is al garbled up and cant see the desktop clearly it dont even go to the start of the game can any one help me here i paid for the game and cant even start to play it i have windows xp service pack 2 dell demension 4550 pet 4 512 ram 112gig hard drive gefource 5200fx 164mbs card can any one help me here . thanks bob

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast