2. You may not vote on this poll
  • entering

2 100.00%
  • enabling

2 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: cheats on PC

Question cheats on PC

anyone know how to get to the MAGIC SPOT that lets ya enter the cheat codes in as I been tryin to configure the keys and got em all bound but not the goodole tilde window.. HELP PLEASE

Edit - removed link due to piracy/warez nature of link.
    Last edited by knothead; 09-29-2004 at 02:26 PM.

Knothead,

Please dont post links that advocate piracy etc. Even if you think its fine, it aint.. it goes against forum policy, and posting that on an official eidos website is not the best thing to do.

Regardless of individual peoples beliefs, and the `wording` the websites use, NO downloading of `hacked` exe's is legal, as it goes against the EULA you all agreed to when you installed the game.

Default Re: cheats on PC

Originally posted by knothead
    anyone know how to get to the MAGIC SPOT that lets ya enter the cheat codes in as I been tryin to configure the keys and got em all bound but not the goodole tilde window.. HELP PLEASE

Edit - removed link due to piracy/warez nature of link.
    as for how you enter cheats, you simply type them in carefully on the main menu screen.

Originally posted by jaycw2309
    Knothead,

Please dont post links that advocate piracy etc. Even if you think its fine, it aint.. it goes against forum policy, and posting that on an official eidos website is not the best thing to do.

Regardless of individual peoples beliefs, and the `wording` the websites use, NO downloading of `hacked` exe's is legal, as it goes against the EULA you all agreed to when you installed the game.
    sorry about the link but as for the main screen I have just tried to type and it never shows up as in I can not see it. is thee a special key to use or what?? again soory about that posted link that no body ever saw......
    THE First And
    THE Oldest KNOTHEAD

which cheat are you trying to use - warning to other people reading this thread in case knothead lists the cheats without using the `spoiler` button..

Thumbs up

Originally posted by jaycw2309
    which cheat are you trying to use - warning to other people reading this thread in case knothead lists the cheats without using the `spoiler` button.

any thing that'll work to stay alive long enough to get three missions under the belt.......
    Last edited by knothead; 09-30-2004 at 02:48 PM.
    THE First And
    THE Oldest KNOTHEAD

I'll check those are the correct final cheats in the morning.

I know i use one all time to skiplevels and that works fine

Default Shell shock nam 67 cheat codes

We just got the game to work after much grief. My husband is trying to enter the cheat codes at the main menu but cannot figure out how to do so. Any advice?