Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Official Launch Date revealed

Ya basically. But you should still buy it if you want, or at least this is a def rental. You can't do drugs like crack or pot or anything. I forgot what they're called. And they can't really improve the game. Considering the game went gold.

Hmmmm would be cool if you could blaze it, smoke a joint while patroling the jungles...Well, im kind of doing research at the moment, my next game is going to be men of valor...Should be good right? Makers of Counter-strike...graphics should be good...FPS...Marine Corps...I dunno, see what happens..Laterz

I just found out that OPM (the one that reviewed shellshock crappy) Is releasing a Metal Gear Solid 3 demo in the next issue, thats gonna be awesome....

I just found out that OPM (the one that reviewed shellshock crappy) Is releasing a Metal Gear Solid 3 demo in the next issue, thats gonna be awesome....

Originally posted by ArTsKiLLaRy
    Hmmmm would be cool if you could blaze it, smoke a joint while patroling the jungles...Well, im kind of doing research at the moment, my next game is going to be men of valor...Should be good right? Makers of Counter-strike...graphics should be good...FPS...Marine Corps...I dunno, see what happens..Laterz
    Men of Valor should be excellent. Played the demo for x-box..lots of fun. l8er

Official Release Date for Men Of Valor, I think you might already know this, but the hell with you...LoL Its October 5th...Sooo Thats roughly 3 weeks away....OnE

P.S. Goodluck on your shellshock NAM experiences..Latez

YO YO YO!!! Shellshock is here fella's!! go out and buy it!!! and after playing come back and tell us how it is, i gotta wait till tommorrow after school because for some reason we dont get it till the 15th...

Originally posted by SgtSpecht1234
    YO YO YO!!! Shellshock is here fella's!! go out and buy it!!! and after playing come back and tell us how it is, i gotta wait till tommorrow after school because for some reason we dont get it till the 15th...
    Well the US is kinda a big country and getting the games to all stores does take a day or so

Well Europs is pretty big to...and they all got it on the 3rd...*cries*

Well Europs is pretty big to...and they all got it on the 3rd...*cries*
    Thats probably cos we have different countries here and each one has its own distribution.. Whereas US is treated as one.

What?!?! no fair!!!! so basically the offical release date is the 15th for The US then??

What?!?! no fair!!!! so basically the offical release date is the 15th for The US then??
    Nope official date is the 14th. If you live near their distribution centres you will have it today. We dont control that side of distribution. We just get it to them in time for them to start shipping out for the 14th

(or something like that - am sure someone will correct me if i am wrong)

^^hold your horses bro it should be in all stores by tomorrow morning relax..... I know your excited, hell im excited also!

But i cant wait man!!! Walmart dont carry it so EB has to get it, but i wanna get it right away or something!!! Man School is going to be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Slow tommorrow!!!!!!

Yo,

how is it?

lol

Grrrrr i am at the computer lab, at the moment its 10:06 am here i should get my game in the afternoon or around evening time in the mail...

YO YO YO!! i got Shellshock, it rocks the roll, and I give it a 9!! its ONE HELL OF A RIDE!!! HOORAH!!! THANK YOU EIDOS!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talking

Rock an Roll Sarge!!! light em up!! lol

yo its a great game, even though im only on the 4th level! lol still working right on through it!!!

good to hear, good to hear, except that mine hasnt even come in the mail yet..lol

Ah dont worry, it will get to you, you just gotta be patient, like i was waiting for it...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678