Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Official Launch Date revealed

Originally posted by CampKillYourself
    yah it is online.. i called gamestop yet again and they said that it was going to be online for all 3 platforms
    This is not true, you have recieved incorrect information from gamestop.

MOST OF THE PEOPLE CLAIMING TO BE EIDOS INFORMERS ARE PROBABLY FRAUDS!!! But anyway im just passing on what i heard and gamestop told me that it was definetly online but you know what, we will see whos right when it is released

Ok, wanna bet like 10bucks? I could use the extra money

CAMP, I sit twenty feet from CLUMSY. Yes, he works at Eidos (as I do) And yes he's telling the truth, there is NO ONLINE component to the game. See the rather nifty website:

Shellshock Game Site

Ssshhhh Mike! Clumsy needs the money.

I work there too!!!

...no seriously, ask those guys!

It's things like this that makes coming to work more fun!

www.shellshockgame.com sucks... it hasnt been updated since june.... Why would Gamestop lie about that? and if you guys work there you can ship me a game now and i can test it for you to see how well it will do

why hasnt eidos updated the website... it was good back in june when it was supposed to come out, but there hasnt been any updates for weapons, pin up girls, and journal entries. i think i know one of the other guns, the grease gun, but thats it. could you guys tell me some other weapons.. oh yeah when i said well see who was right i just meant i dont know, i guess ill know for sure when it comes out.

You can know for sure right now

yeah but ill wait just incase

hey aceofspades whats your Battlefield Vietnam nick name??? oh yeah what server do you play in...i usually play in PCGAMINGLEAUGE server...its a good server man! lol...my nickname is "Penitz" hahaha i know alot of dudes so i dunno i wuz jus wonderin if u heard of me or know me

Originally posted by AgentOrange_section8
    hey aceofspades whats your Battlefield Vietnam nick name??? oh yeah what server do you play in...i usually play in PCGAMINGLEAUGE server...its a good server man! lol...my nickname is "Penitz" hahaha i know alot of dudes so i dunno i wuz jus wonderin if u heard of me or know me
    it's Minerva616. I just play on any server I can get into. I probably did run into you a couple times but I can't be sure.

Why is everyone so hyped about GTA?? I mean its the same story over with only different characters and stuff, it looks good but im not to excited for it. Why is everyone else hyped out about it? Im more excited for MGS3! now that looks like a great game, i would say better than Andreas to. (now i hope angry gamers dont try to sneak up on me and slit my throat )

When does the game come out in Australia?

That went off topic quick...which game are you talking about?

also, another question to the makers, Will the character you play as have a voice and name? Or will he be Mr. Silent like in GTA 3 and just nod his head or something?

thats a good question. But ive been watching different videos for shellshock and there is different writing on the helmet in a few of them. is there anyway you can choose what it says?

hopefully! because in each Vid it looks diff writing on the helmets for each character. well anyways we had this topic before mine would say "Nuke Tha GO0K"

I hate it when people use racist comments like that, but thats how people really were back then, i dunno, but it bothers me sometimes...back on subject, hopefully your character talks and has a name and stuff, that'd be pretty cool, like customize your own name tag and stuff

^ come on man if a certain race of people were whackin all your friends/soldiers and you saw them gettin ripped to shreds or blown up by land mines or stabbed by Punji sticks you wouldnt hate them?? and yeah thats how it was back then! plus im ALLOWED to say it and i cant be racist against asian/pacific islanders because im Filipino im from the Philippines so im Asian! good day! BTW sorry if i offended you or anyone else if i did im sorry and i didnt mean to offend you i mean its only for the game i dont call my brother a gook (actually i do) but im sorry!

It just bothers me when people say that stuff ya know, i dunno why or nuttin, im white myself but im not a racist person...i hate evryone equally!

^^^ lol

NOW back on Zee topic... *crickets chirp* i cant think of anything else to say....

me neither my ideas about SSN'67 have run out...even though the they were pretty whack.....Battlefield 2 is gonna kick arse...that new mod for Battlefield Vietnam the WW2 one is weird... OH YEAH do you think this games gonna get Game of the Year?

i Doubt it, MGS 2 didnt even get game of the year, so i doubt Shellshock will, maybe MGS3 will or GTA San Andreas, but not shellshock, teher is a slim chance though

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast