2004 LOK ART CONTEST
Back by popular demand, we're having another Legacy of Kain series Art Contest! Any original piece of artwork based on the Legacy of Kain series is welcome. Submissions can be drawings, computer art, paintings, sculptures, metalwork or any other art-related piece you can come up with. The deadline for the contest is April 15th, 2004 and will be judged by some members of the Defiance Team, Umah and myself. Judging will take place over the next week.
Now for the rules:
* Submission images need to be kept at or below 500 pixels wide by 400 pixels tall and 100 KB in file size if you're going to post them directly in the forum. If you don't wish to size your image in this manner, feel free to post a link to the full-sized image. (Posting a small thumbnail that links to the full-sized image is also acceptable).
* Acceptable image formats include: .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .bmp or .png. Any file that prompts a download will not be judged.
* No plagairism, image theft or bandwith leeching. Submissions must be of your own creation and not someone else's. Additionally, please host images on your own webspace and link to your own webspace. Remote-linking (aka bandwith leeching) will result in disqualification.
* Appropriate imagery only! Submissions must comply with the TOU of our community. Also, please keep your submissions PG-13 or below.
* Only one entry per person. Any of you who submit multiple entries from different forum member names, will be disqualified.
The Prizes are as follows:
1st Place: Raziel Statue
2nd Place: LOK: Defiance Poster signed by some members of the Defiance team
3rd Place: LOK: Defiance Beanie and SR1 Strat guide
4th Place: Raziel action figure
5th Place: Kain action figure
I will do my best to get as many members of the Defiance team to sign all the above prizes!
* Place your art here!
A contest discussion thread has been set up here:
* Rate your submission by using the following resources:
(If you live outside of North America and have a different rating system, use ratings that are comparable to what is provided on these two sites).
* If you need help resizing or reoptomizing (including file size and image formats), or need assistance hosting your submission, contact Umah via private channels and she can help you out.
* Any questions, comments or other concerns regarding any of the above can be brought to my attention via PM's, email or AIM or Umah's attention via PM's or email. (This information can be reviewed in our forum profiles).
Thanks and good luck to everyone!
Christopher Bruno ~ QA Manager ~ Crystal Dynamics ~ Mastering ~ Eidos Inc
Last edited by Chris@Crystal; 03-11-2004 at 11:57 AM.