Thread: Account synch instructions [READ ME first!]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Account synch instructions [READ ME first!]

Hey everyone,

We have migrated Eidos Forums (EF) to Square Enix Forums (SEF). All forums/threads/posts/PMs have been imported into SEF. You can regain access to your posts and your PM's on SEF by synching your accounts. Below are instructions on how to do this.

- First sign up for a SEF account if you haven't already, and sign in.

- When you are signed in on SEF, go to the Members Lounge forum. You will see a link "forum profile" at the top of the forum banner.

(click image to enlarge)

- Copy the location (URL) of that link. It will look something like this: http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/member.php?u=9055

- Paste the link in the thread below that corresponds to your Eidos Forums account status. (Click on your name at the top of this page to go to your EF profile page to check your EF account status.)

100 posts or less
    Gamer status with 100+ posts
    Gamer status with 300+ posts
    Gamer status with 600+ posts
    Protagonist and Hero status

We are manually synching accounts (i.e. one by one) so please be patient as it may take a few days until we get to your synch request. Once your account has been synched, we will remove your synch request post and list your EF name in one of the posts below.

Note: After we synch your account, your SEF account user group may not instantly reflect the user group you had on EF. This delay affects user titles, PM box quota, and other permissions. Please wait a day or so while the forum software goes through the automated user group promotion steps, until it finally gets to the correct user group for your account.

If you have questions regarding the instructions above, or if you're experiencing technical issues signing up for a SEF account, shoot us an email at efmigration2014 [AT] gmail [DOT] com and we will assist you where we can.
    Last edited by Driber; 10-06-2015 at 01:47 AM. Reason: update