Thread: Remote tether retrating

Default Remote tether retrating

I just came by because I read about it in an article and wanted to say, thank you JC3 team, that might be even more fun than multiple attachments (but it would be great to have both )
    Everything should be a sandbox

Quote Originally Posted by Sadistic_Sandbox_Player View Post
    I just came by because I read about it in an article and wanted to say, thank you JC3 team, that might be even more fun than multiple attachments (but it would be great to have both )
    Hey, SSP, nice to see you around. In case you didn't know, the Eidos forum is merging with the Square Enix forum on Wednesday, so all threads, posts, etc. will be transferred over there. The JC3 forum is already set up over there, so if you want to post in it, just read the first post in this thread.

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=155644
    signature image

Hi Zoo Boy sir, nice to see you too.

I saw the new board, though if it requires making a new account and stuff I might not move. I also plan to not be so much into all the info prerelease, I prefer to be surprised and stop looking stuff up when I'm sure to buy a game.
    At least I'm "pretty sure" now that they've confirmed no microtransactions and crap, that would kill it for me
    Everything should be a sandbox