Thread: 47's style and walking style...

Default 47's style and walking style...

47's style and walking style is very important because gamer usually walks in this game not run.we see walking style of 47 all over the game until last mission.
    47's walking style and style in each hitman(in my opinion):
    Codename 47:bad style and walking style(but good for 2000 year)
    silent assassin:he was too thin in this game and walking style was like codename 47(terrible)
    Contracts:not bad style but walking style was the same
    Blood money:his body was too big and walking style was robotic(beyond terrible)
    Absolution: one of the things that was very good in absolution was 47's walking style and his style.both was nice.
    his walking style in absolution was menacing and Imposing.
    but my English is more terrible than his walking style in codename 47.....sorry!!!

Arvin,

Can you please not post so many threads? I understand you love the franchise, we all do, and you've got a lot of ideas, but you don't want to swamp people with messages. I only post sometimes, contributing when I feel pretty strongly about certain subjects, but I check this page every day, and it can be frustrating to see just thread after thread of your posts. Not trying to be rude, just maybe jot down your ideas on your computer first, and see if they can't be put into one post, every now and then.

I understand that when you think you have a great idea, you want to tell the devs so they don't make a mistake - but these guys are good at what they do, that's why they do it. Trust them. Plus, a lot of your topics have been covered, or would be suited to other threads, instead of creating a new one.

This is a pretty good forum to be a part of, and most of the time the discussions are pretty decent. But if one person starts to post so much that it borders on spam, other people stop posting, because they start to feel alienated. I could be the only one, but I don't think I am.

Sorry if I sound rude. You're a hitman fan, and that's something we can all share with each other, they're great games that we love. Just a friendly request to please not post so much, so often.

Thanks

P.s And if it is just me, then I will withdraw my request and leave you be.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Adebisi View Post
    Arvin,

Can you please not post so many threads? I understand you love the franchise, we all do, and you've got a lot of ideas, but you don't want to swamp people with messages. I only post sometimes, contributing when I feel pretty strongly about certain subjects, but I check this page every day, and it can be frustrating to see just thread after thread of your posts. Not trying to be rude, just maybe jot down your ideas on your computer first, and see if they can't be put into one post, every now and then.

I understand that when you think you have a great idea, you want to tell the devs so they don't make a mistake - but these guys are good at what they do, that's why they do it. Trust them. Plus, a lot of your topics have been covered, or would be suited to other threads, instead of creating a new one.

This is a pretty good forum to be a part of, and most of the time the discussions are pretty decent. But if one person starts to post so much that it borders on spam, other people stop posting, because they start to feel alienated. I could be the only one, but I don't think I am.

Sorry if I sound rude. You're a hitman fan, and that's something we can all share with each other, they're great games that we love. Just a friendly request to please not post so much, so often.

Thanks

P.s And if it is just me, then I will withdraw my request and leave you be.
    I agree.thank you for remembering me.because i realy had'nt my control!!!
    But i don't submit these threads to say:yeah i am a hitman fan.i do this for having a quantom in making good the frenchise.but as you said they know how do their work.i trust them but....... i don't know!!!if i do anything that make you angry,tell me because i don't want to upset anyone...
    Thank you