Thread: which sort of level do you prefer???and why???

Question which sort of level do you prefer???and why???

_Evade police(like run for your life)
    _Infiltrate a building and kill a target in building(like a personal contract)
    _party(like meat king party)
    _Hotel(like a house of cards)
    _Streets of a city or town(like shaving Lenny)
    _fight(like fight night)
    _Meeting between two gang member(like slaying a dragon)
    I prefer
    1_infiltrate building and kill a target in building(like a personal contract)
    2_Party(like a vintage year)
    3_Hotel(like a house of cards or terminus hotel)
    4_fight(but a level that have fight between 47 and another clone not like fight night)
    5_Meeting between two gang member(like slaying a dragon)
    you may like a sort of level but not the example that i said.then write the sort of level and give me a example.
    I'm very excited to see what do you like and why?!
    Last edited by Arvin47; 11-04-2014 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvin47 View Post
    1_infiltrate building and kill a target in building(like a personal contract but please don't make a girl under shower again don't make sexual themes)
    2_Party(but not like meat king party I mean I DON"T like parties that have girls dancing or using drugs i like some party like a vintage year)
    We're not all gay, Arvin. Please don't turn Hitman into a PG-13 Batman crap. 47 is a freakin' Hitman. It should be a game for adults. Contracts had, arguably, the best mood for that reason. The Meat King Party was one of the best Hitman levels ever, not to mention the dead girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent_69 View Post
    We're not all gay, Arvin. Please don't turn Hitman into a PG-13 Batman crap. 47 is a freakin' Hitman. It should be a game for adults. Contracts had, arguably, the best mood for that reason. The Meat King Party was one of the best Hitman levels ever, not to mention the dead girl.
    I agree.

I prefer the kind in Blood Money. You know, the good kind.

Yes it's absolutly for adults......i can't imagine a kid playing hitman...and i don't say hitman shouldn't have this themes but not as that you see a completely nude girl.sexual themes should be in this game but a medium level of them.besides if you pay attention 47 himself hate from this kind of things.but if 47 was a sexy man and ....for example had girl friend this game was losing his fans.47 should be a emotionless and cold blooded assassin don't you agree?!...this is making him great.when i see other games they have all s.e.x.y main characters it's terrible.main character should be a nice character and his aim should be only his job.hitman codename 47,silent assassin,contracts,blood money all had a medium level of sexual themes but for other people not 47...they were nice
    Now we are'nt here to disccus about it.say which sort of level do you like.

@Arvin47,
    Just saying your post is kinda confusing then, that's why some people reacted that way. "....like a personal contract but please don't make a girl under shower again don't make sexual themes...".
    Hitman, like you said is an adult game and if the game calls for an adult theme, then fine. And there has never been a sex scene with 47 to date, so I don't think its necessary to tell the devs not to do it.

What I'm saying is that the devs should have full room to dictate what the game calls for. Be it nudity or whatever. Instead of limiting them I would rather give them freedom. As long as it remains within the established character.

As to your original post:
    My favourite type of mission are assassination levels. One of the best I is the Beldingford manor. You go in you kill who needs to be killed. (bring back using a pillow to stiffle people). You save who needs to be saved and leave. All drenched in atmosphere which I would say the beldingford manor has the most of.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvin47 View Post
    Yes it's absolutly for adults......i can't imagine a kid playing hitman...and i don't say hitman shouldn't have this themes but not as that you see a completely nude girl.sexual themes should be in this game but a medium level of them.besides if you pay attention 47 himself hate from this kind of things.but if 47 was a sexy man and ....for example had girl friend this game was losing his fans.47 should be a emotionless and cold blooded assassin don't you agree?!...this is making him great.when i see other games they have all s.e.x.y main characters it's terrible.main character should be a nice character and his aim should be only his job.hitman codename 47,silent assassin,contracts,blood money all had a medium level of sexual themes but for other people not 47...they were nice
    Now we are'nt here to discus about it.say which sort of level do you like.
    47 had a girlfriend in Silent Assassin and Contracts (kind of), the asian girl. It didn't ruin the game. 47 is a man's man, that's part of his appeal. But in Absolution he went soft and out of character, that I'll agree with.

47 had a girlfriend in Silent Assassin and Contracts (kind of), the asian girl. It didn't ruin the game. 47 is a man's man, that's part of his appeal. But in Absolution he went soft and out of character, that I'll agree with.
    Let me save you from the impeding storm. 47 has no girlfriend. The prostitute was merely a means to information in the game. He could also have killed her to get the info. As far as we know he has no girlfriend or even feelings like that.

Which leads me to another point I wanted to make in the 'theory' thread:
    How little do we actually know of 47. All we know is how he handles business. But everything else is a mystery. In SA, we learn that he chose to lead his own way of life, choosing his own justice. In Contracts he flatout told Dianna/agency to get their s*** together or he'll find another contractor. In BM he most likely went to another contractor as he warned. Absolution is the closest we've ever been to 47. He was still cold and calculating, but shows that the past still haunts him to some degree.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRahx View Post
    Let me save you from the impeding storm. 47 has no girlfriend. The prostitute was merely a means to information in the game. He could also have killed her to get the info. As far as we know he has no girlfriend or even feelings like that.
    lol!

guys I know that the developers won't make 47 a sexy man but I feel responsibility to tell these things for avoiding from it.but developers may think if they make him sexy fans will be more but no it would reduce the fans.if he was a normal man he have felling and... but he is clone...
    any way i edited the thread now please just answer what sort do you like?

From among those sorts you mentioned i prefer:

1. Hotel type (Traditions of the trade, House of Cards). Killing in everyday places has its ambiance
    2. Infiltrate a building and kill a target in building (like Beldingford Manor)
    3. Party (like meat king party)
    4. Meeting between two gang member (like slaying a dragon)

I didn't like evading anyone (i mean evading only, without assassination) or to fight, especially on the ring.
    Last edited by kewlak; 11-05-2014 at 09:45 AM.

I would like to see 47 board a navel ship, where he has to infiltrate and find his target(s). The target is planning to launch a nuclear warhead; instead, 47 has to take out his targets, find the nuclear bomb, blow it up at sea and escape via fighter jet. Something like that, or it could even involve a train or a plane, where 47 has to foil a terrorist plot and escape via parachute. It should be a timed mission.

I completely agree, I'd love to see a level like that. But when you say navel ship, do you mean a ship sailing into someone's navel, or a ship made of someone's navel? XP

That aside, yeah, it sounds like a cool idea for a late-game mission, where 47 infiltrates hostile territory, eliminates some targets, arms a bomb, and then makes a quick escape.