Thread: cinematic trailer idea!!!

Default cinematic trailer idea!!!

What i'm saying should be combine to great music and great graphic and...for being the amazing..
    Let's begin:
    47......in a party..........sitting on table..........he is looking around carfully but camera don't show us what he is looking for.......only shows he is face.servant says..........:do you need anything???47:no.and he get up.now camera shows what 47 is looking for........that's another clone.......just like 47......bald and looks like him exactly.he is going to bathroom...........47 follow him and keep the distance with him........he arrive to bathroom.camera now is showing another clone.........he is talking with hq:even his voice is like 47's voice(david bateson's voice)he says:target tailed me to bathroom i will take him down here......diana voice says good luck 47 now we think why diana is talking to that another clone,is she betrayed 47 and is standing on 47's target side?!.....now 47 come and fight begins they are hitting each other with self defending...........kick another's head to wall...... 47 punch him and.....after a long fight(about 30 seconds fight)suddenly we see another clone take 47 down.then another clone says:mission accomplished........diana says: the money has been wired to your account.now we understand that who we thinked is another clone was 47 and that who we thinked is 47 is another clone!!!!!!!!
    What i said is very complicated read it again carefully if you did'nt understand.
    Sorry for bad english!!!!!!
    Last edited by Arvin47; 11-02-2014 at 12:09 PM. Reason: changing some sentences for better understanding