Thread: Hitman animated movie ?

Default Hitman animated movie ?

I was thinking with the huge success of the hitman game series it's only fair that the developers should consider making an animation movie besides a game just like the resident evil animated movies Degeneration. What do you guys think of that ? I'm guessing if done properly , it would be epic.

Hey man it would be amazing...yes it would be nice.when i see hitman absolution cutscences that they are not over 3 minutes i want to see them again and again if they make something like that over 1:30 hour i will die from watching that
    If they make a animation for hitman(animation's story should be connected to hitman games series story)it would be very good.but resident evil's animation(im my opnion) was bad because it was breaking the games story and it's not good.also hitman movie made at 2006 was breaking the game's story and it was terrible.
    I hope square enix make hitman animation!!!
    Last edited by Arvin47; 11-02-2014 at 08:23 AM.

IMO, Hitman (done right) wouldn't feel right animated.

Any tv series (doesn't matter if animated or with real actors) would break Hitman. They would surely cram it with action and turn to mindless rumble. I'd accept only C.S.I.: Crime Scene Investigation style. But it'd be hard to mix it with evil protagonist.

Yeah you are right kewlak......when they want to make a movie from hitman they usualy use action scences.we don't like it.it would be nice to make his missions stealthly just as in the game.