Thread: What game character would you most like inviting to your birthday and why

Default What game character would you most like inviting to your birthday and why

If you had to and it was possible to, what greatly admired videogame character would you most like inviting to your birthday party (the next time yours is coming up) and please say why - in terms any humorously and/or creatively witty things you'd most like getting up to with them, or in terms of them and yourself doing anything.

Lara Croft, in her default Legend outfit, popping out of my cake and singing "Happy Birthday" in a sultry voice.
    Shanghai! Hong Kong! Egg Fu Yung! Fortune cookie always wrong!

The crew of the Normandy from Mass Effect. Seems like that would be awesome to hang out with. Get drunk with Tali, share stories with Garrus, dance with Shepard. The possibilities are endless!!!

If you add TV characters, The Doctor from Doctor Who, so he can take me away with him to fly around in time and space.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by The Zoo Boy View Post
    The crew of the Normandy from Mass Effect. Seems like that would be awesome to hang out with. Get drunk with Tali, share stories with Garrus, dance with Shepard. The possibilities are endless!!!
    He stole mine.
    signature image
    "@[=g3,8d]\&fbb=-q]/hk%fg"

Quote Originally Posted by Master Taffer View Post
    He stole mine.

...and mine.

He stole mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by AdeleDazeem View Post
    ...and mine.
    Heh, seems like Shepard's crew is just as popular as I expected.

(click image to enlarge)
    signature image

Abe, he's cool, strange, nice ! I like his voice too
    signature image

Heh, seems like Shepard's crew is just as popular as I expected.
    Except my crew looks a little more like this

(click image to enlarge)

Quote Originally Posted by AdeleDazeem View Post
    Except my crew looks a little more like this
    Heh, can't forget FemShep. That also is really good, did you edit that artwork yourself?
    signature image

You know, that crew is part of why I find myself having a hard time getting truly excited for a new Mass Effect. Shepard was always a cypher for me to interact with the world, and the primary story was about the crew of the Normandy for me. Not having them at my side bums me out; like I'm 10 years old and I just moved to a new town and all my friends are hundreds of miles away.

Don't get me wrong, I love the universe and more of that is great. But a new adventure with a new cast of primary and supporting characters is going to take a lot of getting used to. Something is going to happen and I'll think "Man, I bet Garrus would say X" or "Hah, spider-like aliens. That would freak Tali out..." or "Fool, Wrex and Grunt could drink and then headbutt you under the table..."
    signature image
    "@[=g3,8d]\&fbb=-q]/hk%fg"

Heh, can't forget FemShep. That also is really good, did you edit that artwork yourself?
    Oh, no. I found it on Deviantart a while back. Used to be my desktop.

You know, that crew is part of why I find myself having a hard time getting truly excited for a new Mass Effect. (...)
    I would have prefered to see Mass Effect 4 too. However for some of us that's not possible, depending on how you decided to end your story.

I love the expanded universe around Mass Effect. So I got used to seeing that universe through Kahlee Sanders' or anyone elses eyes. But out of all comics, novels and movie.. Shepard's part in it was obviously the best and I hate to say goodbye to her in the next instalment. :/

(I'm still gonna try to make a look-alike though!)

Solid Snake or Big Boss. Just because I'd love to see everyone at the party's reaction when he pops out of the box.
    wintervoices.blogspot.com
    signature image