Thread: Cannot access new episode

Default Cannot access new episode

After upgrading Hitman GO on my iPad, I am unable to access the new episode.

I have 212 completed objectives, but the game says I need 212/140 and that I need 72 more...seems like a bug to me.

Moreover, after accepting to sync the game in iCloud and installing the game on my iPhone, on the latter the game is not synced (it starts from scratch).

Same issue. Shows the following message "Complete -96 more objectives to unlock this chapter, and the badge shows 236/140. This is on iPad Mini Retina with iOS 8.1

I'm able to play the new stage, but it "crashes" a lot. I'd say 50% of my attempts to play the game results in it closing unexpectedly. Too bad, as the new stage is pretty fun (when it works)...

User reviews on the App Store suggested to restart the app. It actually worked and I was able to unlock the new episode.

No sync though, but I'm starting to think it has to do with my settings.

The team in Montreal know about the new missions not unlocking - but there is a workaround whilst they work on a fix:

Complete any other level (even the very first one) and it will unlock the new levels.

For the crash reports, please post as many details as you can, including device and OS info.

Crashes half the time using Android 4.4.2 on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 usually after retrying a stage. Have not synced with anything, however, and I don't plan on it.

Fun set of missions, although only half the usual amount of 16. Would LOVE to see more classic missions/stages on Hitman GO...
    "The hardest thing about parachuting is the ground."

Fixed for me with latest update.