Thread: I like to talk with David Bateson in this forum!!!Is It Possible???

Question I like to talk with David Bateson in this forum!!!Is It Possible???

Sorry for bad english.
    David Bateson should be in Hitman series All the time.his voice.....my god he is the best choice for 47.When I saw his picture for first time.......I thought his voice is more match to 47's face than himself!!!!!!and this means his the best choice for 47.If you replace anybody to david bateson I will not play hitman.
    I like him so much and I want to talk to him somewhere.
    this forum is best place to Connect him And know what his Ideas is?or know about him more.Maybe now david bateson himself is reading this thread!!!who knows???if you are david bateson please log in and make a new Thread and let us talk to you there.
    Travis@10 should know this will be possible or not,Because his in 10 interactive team or maybe saw Mr.bateson!!!
    Is It Possible Travis@10 to connect him right here in forum???????????????????

lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Arvin47 View Post
    Sorry for bad english.
    David Bateson should be in Hitman series All the time.his voice.....my god he is the best choice for 47.When I saw his picture for first time.......I thought his voice is more match to 47's face than himself!!!!!!and this means his the best choice for 47.If you replace anybody to david bateson I will not play hitman.
    I like him so much and I want to talk to him somewhere.
    this forum is best place to Connect him And know what his Ideas is?or know about him more.Maybe now david bateson himself is reading this thread!!!who knows???if you are david bateson please log in and make a new Thread and let us talk to you there.
    Travis@10 should know this will be possible or not,Because his in 10 interactive team or maybe saw Mr.bateson!!!
    Is It Possible Travis@10 to connect him right here in forum???????????????????
    I would venture to guess that David Bateson browses these forums from time-to-time. I think he also referenced Hitmanforum.com in an interview not too long ago. For all we know, he could be one of the posters on here or Hitmanforum.com. You never know. He has a Twitter page, so I guess you could send him a "Tweet" and it's possible he might respond back.

I'm not David Bateson but I made an account here just to inform you of how goddamn annoying your threads are. I'm almost certain that you are a troll and the mods need to clean the forum from your ignorant posts.

Thanks.

Edit: I would like to remind you of rule #7:
    "Rule #7: Post in a way so that all members are able to read the post."

I feel like I'm losing brain cells every time I see your posts on here. I would like to keep my brain cells, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by HingleMcCringleberry View Post
    I'm not David Bateson but I made an account here just to inform you of how goddamn annoying your threads are. I'm almost certain that you are a troll and the mods need to clean the forum from your ignorant posts.

Thanks.

Edit: I would like to remind you of rule #7:
    "Rule #7: Post in a way so that all members are able to read the post."

I feel like I'm losing brain cells every time I see your posts on here. I would like to keep my brain cells, thank you.
    Other users said these things to me many times before and this post is for long time ago when i did'n read tge rules.
    Now instead of spam and say that is said ten times ago try to write something usefull...and i believe some of my old threads (like this are useless) and now i stoped posting like this.but some of my posts are like this (terrible) not all of them.
    Thank you