Thread: 47's beard!!!

Default 47's beard!!!

I want to see 47's face with beard some where in game.
    for example he have a mission in somewhere that they know 47's face pretty well and 47 have to grow he's beard for avoid being detected.
    If you stop against enemies too much they rconigze you.
    but not in two or many levels just in one level.
    Last edited by Arvin47; 10-18-2014 at 08:41 AM. Reason: positive a setence

......I might just be against too much change. But a bearded 47 would be just as bad as a different voiced 47 imo.
    47 should always have the rather neat and proffessional look. I don't even know if he can grow a beard or hair in that fact.
    ---
    Now for some speculating:
    Since Birdie clearly knows how 47 looks. Him dealing with the feds will definately give them 47's profile. In Bm, this was also possible. But you had the ability to get a new identity. Which didn't really make much sense since he still looked the exact same. I'm thinking that 47 should get backing from the ICA to change the suspect profile (so the profile birdie gives).
    SO in short, yet again something like in BM, instead of changing 47, have the ICA change the target. That way we can keep the iconic 47 look and have a rather good game mechanic like in BM, this should of course cost 47 money, so being a ghost's shadow is the way to go

In one of Contracts' load screen (one of Hong Kong missions) 47 is slightly unshaven. I mean his skin around mouth is more porous than in other places, so maybe he might have beard.
    As i said some posts before i'm in favor of changing 47's look to avoid notability. It can improve gameplay, but devs have to be careful with any big changes (i'm not sure if i could play Hitman with wig on his head).

I'm glad you stop set an exclamation point in your posts Arvin47

Quote Originally Posted by IamRahx View Post
    ......I might just be against too much change. But a bearded 47 would be just as bad as a different voiced 47 imo.
    47 should always have the rather neat and proffessional look. I don't even know if he can grow a beard or hair in that fact.
    ---
    Now for some speculating:
    Since Birdie clearly knows how 47 looks. Him dealing with the feds will definately give them 47's profile. In Bm, this was also possible. But you had the ability to get a new identity. Which didn't really make much sense since he still looked the exact same. I'm thinking that 47 should get backing from the ICA to change the suspect profile (so the profile birdie gives).
    SO in short, yet again something like in BM, instead of changing 47, have the ICA change the target. That way we can keep the iconic 47 look and have a rather good game mechanic like in BM, this should of course cost 47 money, so being a ghost's shadow is the way to go
    Im against too much change too mr.jamrahx!!!but this is not too much if its going to be just in one level
    Also 47 don't have hair he don't shave them!!!but he have beard because in some pictures from hitman absolution he have a shadow on his face.because he is man and a man with out beard is unman!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arvin47 View Post
    because he is man and a man with out beard is unman!!!
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Arvin47 View Post
    because he is man and a man with out beard is unman!!!
    You win with that man.
    And from what you guys are saying, I can go along with 47 having some sort of appearance change for a mission or two. As long as we don't get a "GoldRush" look as manly as they are.

As long as they don't overdo it and give him a Gandalf beard, I'd be ok with that.