Thread: when will 47 deal with birdie???

Exclamation when will 47 deal with birdie???

I'm thinking what will 47 do with Birdie.you all know that birdie betrayed 47 and gave 47's information to detector (police) for money,and you all know that hitman 6 will be at prime of 47's career.I think developers are about to let 47 deal with birdie in hitman 7!!!because birdie's treason must dealt with!!!
    Let me know how do you think about that.
    Sorry for bad english!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arvin47 View Post
    I'm thinking what will 47 do with Birdie.you all know that birdie betrayed 47 and gave 47's information to detector (police) for money,and you all know that hitman 6 will be at prime of 47's career.I think developers are about to let 47 deal with birdie in hitman 7!!!because birdie's treason must dealt with!!!
    Let me know how do you think about that.
    Sorry for bad english!!!
    Birdie was very annoying in Absolution (as almost every character), so i hope punishment will be even more stern, yet it should be kept in professional style and without these dull blah-blahs-before-death stuff from action movies. Of course if h7 will be developed and be Absolution's sequel.

P.S. I liked his presence in Hitman Sniper Challenge (right after shoot all pigeons), where i could send him a headshot with all pleasure

Well, the story after absolution seems to be very.... tense. And I don't think 47 was in his prime during absolution, I think most would agree that he wasn't.
    after getting caught multiple times...
    In any case, I hope the rest of the Hitman games focus a bit more on hits while having a story unfold in the background, like older ones.
    The level in the library was brilliant in Absolution. Only the game mechanics broke it. But having one of those levels in the game is a great change of pace. Just add much better mechanics. And don't focus the rest of the game in this style of course. One level like that is amazing, the rest of the game being like that is terrible.
    I don't think the next game will have any (or minor) links to absolution.

One more, nitpicky thing.
    Your posts have all had the "exclamation mark" icon on them. Normally this would mean something very important. While I like mosts of your posts, I find it a bit misleading to see a bunch of "important" threads that talk about how 47 should take care of birdie.
    Just saying

-Rahx

Oh and 47 should definately make birdie go crazy.
    Stalk him and cut off all ties he has. Be it with that detective and all other means of his info. Make him paranoid and know 47 is on his tail and he's coming.
    Then.... kidnap him and drop him in a room. The room is filled with dead pigeons with a message on the wall:
    Your birds and intelligence is gone!!!
    Then the game would be assassinate Birdie while he desperatley tries to escape...
    - There you go devs. A free gift from me to you

Quote Originally Posted by IamRahx View Post
    Oh and 47 should definately make birdie go crazy.
    Stalk him and cut off all ties he has. Be it with that detective and all other means of his info. Make him paranoid and know 47 is on his tail and he's coming.
    Then.... kidnap him and drop him in a room. The room is filled with dead pigeons with a message on the wall:
    Your birds and intelligence is gone!!!
    Then the game would be assassinate Birdie while he desperatley tries to escape...
    - There you go devs. A free gift from me to you
    Haha! It would be hard-core, but good

I want to see Birdie be dealt with a sniper challenge type game (that hopefully comes out before H6). I don't think his story arc warrants a completely new game, but at the same time I want to see him dead. Perfect opportunity to wrap up this loose end with a quick sniper mission.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by IamRahx View Post
    Well, the story after absolution seems to be very.... tense. And I don't think 47 was in his prime during absolution, I think most would agree that he wasn't.
    after getting caught multiple times...
    In any case, I hope the rest of the Hitman games focus a bit more on hits while having a story unfold in the background, like older ones.
    The level in the library was brilliant in Absolution. Only the game mechanics broke it. But having one of those levels in the game is a great change of pace. Just add much better mechanics. And don't focus the rest of the game in this style of course. One level like that is amazing, the rest of the game being like that is terrible.
    I don't think the next game will have any (or minor) links to absolution.

One more, nitpicky thing.
    Your posts have all had the "exclamation mark" icon on them. Normally this would mean something very important. While I like mosts of your posts, I find it a bit misleading to see a bunch of "important" threads that talk about how 47 should take care of birdie.
    Just saying

-Rahx
    Oh yeah i took another look to my posts and all of them had exclamation mark!!!i think it's because.......all of them are important!!!!!!!and often i'm not going to say unnecessary things!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arvin47 View Post
    and often i'm not going to say unnecessary things!!!!!!!
    Most of what you bring up has already been covered somewhere on the forum. It's unnecessary to make "wishlist" threads when there is already one (or ten) dedicated for that. The 'important' icons are getting annoying, I agree.
    signature image

Typically, I would expect to see the exclamation point icon for a new topic when it's something other than a discussion topic. Something like a new announcement, a time-limited event or something that would require immediate attention.

There's no need to add an exclamation point for discussions, because there's not one that's more important than the other.

I'm so sorry.yes discussions don't need exclamation point.
    I did not knew that.
    my apologies.

Personally, I liked Birdie. But, I don't think we need to bring him back, nor any characters from Absolution. I would prefer to just forget Absolution ever existed and treat the entire ordeal as something that went down in an alternate reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent_69 View Post
    Personally, I liked Birdie. But, I don't think we need to bring him back, nor any characters from Absolution. I would prefer to just forget Absolution ever existed and treat the entire ordeal as something that went down in an alternate reality.
    No we shuldn'nt forget absolution in my opnion that was best hitman
    And it's paranormal to leave birdie.he betrayed 47.he must die.