Thread: Everything that hitman 6 need

Exclamation if hitman 6 is going to have all this...sounds perfect

Sorry for bad english
    _david bateson is very important.we can't imagine 47 with another voice
    _perfect soundtracks like in absolution(let peter kyd and jesper kyd do hitman soundtracks)
    _47's suit
    _Hitman must be always a stealth game.don't make this game action
    _perfect Cinematic Trailers (like absolution cinematics)Cinematics are very important at least make 3 cinematics
    _Perfect story
    _different ways to assassinate targets
    _mission briefing with diana's voice and what 47 is thinking about that mission with 47's voice(david bateson's voice)
    _Ability to drop Every objects even silver ballers
    _ability to upgrade silver ballers and sniper
    _sniper's briefcase
    _I need a game with out bug
    _Talking to people like in blood money(in king of chinatown level of absolution when you disgiues as dealer and go to king he says:finally take me to the goods!and 47 don't answer him and it's para normal.if 47 says okay or follow me it's better)
    _newspapers after ending each level
    _Don't bring sexual themes to this game...this game is a best game ever(in my oponion)and should'nt have this bulls!!!
    _Ability to Garrote people sitting on a chair
    Last edited by Arvin47; 11-03-2014 at 01:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvin47 View Post
    Sorry for bad english
    _david bateson is very important.we can't imagine 47 with another voice
    _perfect soundtracks like in absolution(let peter kyd and jesper kyd do hitman soundtracks)
    _47's suit
    _Hitman must be always a stealth game.don't make this game action. If by always stealth you mean cover and always sneaking Splinter Cell style, then no.
    _perfect Cinematic Trailers (like absolution cinematics)Cinematics are very important at least make 3 cinematics Step lightly here - Only do these to introduce a level/setting, and not have them be very story heavy.
    _Perfect story One could strongly argue story what was ruined Absolution. Story shouldn't be the main focus of the game and "perfect" is so subjective - huge potential to ruin yet another entry.
    _diffrent ways to assassinate targets Of course.
    _mission briefing with 47's voice and diana's voice. I agree, but Diana's is the only voice I'd need
    _Ability to drop Every objects even silver ballers
    _ability to upgrade silver ballers and sniper
    _sniper's briefcase
    _I need a game with out bug What you need ain't gonna rule the world.
    _Instinct was a good idea make it again for hitman 6 NO!
    _Talking to people like in blood money(in king of chinatown level of absolution when you disgiues as dealer and go to king he says:finally take me to the goods!and 47 don't answer him and it's para normal.if 47 says okay or follow me it's better) What???_newspapers after ending each level meh
    _Don't bring sexual themes to this game...this game is a best game ever(in my oponion)and should'nt have this bulls!!! Shouldn't be totally without either.
    /b

Who is this Peter Kyd? I know of only Jesper Kyd (<3)

You are wrong about story master 47!!!
    Hitman's story line is very strong and that's very good.
    Most of games have bad stories but hitman always was the best in this point and every other points and i hope this being the best continue in next hitman games.
    Sorry for terrible english!!!

Hitman' story was always good.

@Arvin47

I'm a huge Hitman fan and have been playing the games since C47. I never really found the stories to be anything particularly special. They were good and fitting, but definitely not the reason I kept playing the games. Now move on to Absolution, a game heavily dictated by story and it's pre-set linear path, I'd say that story is the focus of Absolution as opposed to setting, atmosphere and gameplay.

Edit: I don't like Absolution if that wasn't clear already.
    Last edited by Master47; 10-27-2014 at 12:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Master47 View Post
    @Arvin47

I'm a huge Hitman fan and have been playing the games since C47. I never really found the stories to be anything particularly special. They were good and fitting, but definitely not the reason I kept playing the games. Now move on to Absolution, a game heavily dictated by story and it's pre-set linear path, I'd say that story is the focus of Absolution as opposed to setting, atmosphere and gameplay.

Edit: I don't like Absolution if that wasn't clear already.
    I liked Absolution but I respect to you're opnion.
    I don't said if story be good it will make all good,I said one of many important things is story line.Absolution had best story.....if a best story like absolution's story and graphic combine's to a powerfull game play like Blood money's it will be the best.

I will have to disagree with you. While Absolution was story driven, which dictated every aspect of the game, the story was still very subpar and quite frankly out of place.

To me a great Hitman game doesn't need a strong story. The story should remain in the background serving as "flavor" to the various locations/missions 47 will undertake. It should allow for great flexibility not limiting itself by staying within a restrained mindset. This would ultimately lead to a perhaps much vaguer story, but in terms of creatively being able to develop interesting settings, characters/targets as well as large varied levels, be well worth it.

everything should combine together to make a good game!

I'd prefer smaller segmented flavor stories to accompany missions, rather than a huge blockbuster semi fail like Absolution. It just makes for a better "contract killer simulation" if you will.

No one hit is the same. Lots of clients from around the world would use the Agency, all of these shouldn't necessarily be connected in some greater scheme of things. Of course you could make them tie-ins, but it wouldn't hurt the game if they were largely segmented and unrelated.

NO NO NO! NO INSTINCT, that was to overpowering. I can tell you have no idea about rhe hitman seris. NO INSTINCT, it was a test, noone liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent67 View Post
    NO NO NO! NO INSTINCT, that was to overpowering. I can tell you have no idea about rhe hitman seris. NO INSTINCT, it was a test, noone liked it.
    Speak for yourself.

I hated it and think it has no place in a Hitman game.

Instinct in that levels that you should evade police was good..............but................now I think no it's not a good idea.............shortly after absolution I played Blood money again and I was feeling better.......Instinct was good for absolution because it had several levels for evading police but now Hitman series don't need this idea for more.
    yeah old disguise system was better.......