Thread: I Want A Figh Between 47 and another clone!!!

Default I Want A Figh Between 47 and another clone!!!

sorry for my bad english.
    It is so interesting if you make a fight between 47 and another clone for example a 17.
    for example 47 is in a mission and have to kill a target.suddenly see another clone that is just like him in the crowd or something like that.then the target turn to 17.17 get out of crowd and 47 follow him to take him down.47 want to garrote 17 but he turn to 47 and fight begins.
    my english is terrible I'm so sorry!!!

While interesting, It has been done in previous games. Silent Assassin has 17, I don't recall Contracts having one I might be wrong. Absolution had another clone (not from Ortmeyer).
    I think my main issue with this idea is the: And then what?
    It would break to game to have some sort of fighting game style fight, or QTEs.
    I can fully go along with having another clone in the game and you might have to assassinate him. Or he tries to assassinate you. But I hope it doesn't break out into some sort of FightClub.

I don't think every single target has to play out the same way. Oh, look! Another clone. Mr. 74. Let's just have 47 sneak up behind him like he does everyone else!

Preventing the story from directing the gameplay is one thing, but if the gameplay determined the direction for everything about a Hitman game, why even have a story? Why even emphasize another clone?

The point of having another clone is to challenge 47. If you're just gonna take him out the old fashioned way, don't even bother making him a clone. Just make the usual vulnerable targets throughout the game.

I'll bring up Requiem from Blood Money again. It's okay to change the format of the gameplay ever so often for the sake of the story.

On another note, WoW! Assassin's Creed IV was fun for about an hour. I fired up Hitman: Silent Assassin again to pick up where I left off. Being my least favorite game of the series, I put it on ice a while back until yesterday when I was bored out of my mind. That game is still more fun than anything I've played since putting it down.

I hope Hitman 6 returns to it's roots. Not just in terms of gameplay, but story and general style, music as well. It's been way too long.

I Know that the hitman series is a stealth game.and I'm the biggest fan of stealth games........specialy hitman.but 17 is not like other targets you can't take him down as easy as other targets.he's skilled.for example if you garrote him and he can't do anything to stop you so he isn't skilled and taking him down is easy.remember that he is skilled as 47.
    he will defend himself as 47.
    sorry for bad english!!!

Already been done multiple times:

2 silent assassin: An assassin, 17? Who you kill in Moscow, and tried to trap you in a bomb hallway in the weird Indian cult level.

Contacts (can't remember but sure there's a clone)

Blood money (on the white house roof, parchezzi III albino clone, and the murder of crows albino clone)

But I'd love it if another ortmeyer clone could actually use any disguise or method to try assassinating you, or snipe you, it'd be like a real assassin vs assassin.

Yep, the thought is deffinately cool. Especially if the assassin can change clothes. You'll either have to figure out who he is and assassinate him before he kills the person you're assigned to protect. (Murder of the crows 3.0) Or evade him so he doesn't kill you before you can get your target.

There has to be a cloning theme. I want fight against some clone too (not necessary against OrtMeyer's), and in my opinion it's not hitman without cloning thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Derangedxzombie View Post
    Already been done multiple times:

2 silent assassin: An assassin, 17? Who you kill in Moscow, and tried to trap you in a bomb hallway in the weird Indian cult level.

Contacts (can't remember but sure there's a clone)

Blood money (on the white house roof, parchezzi III albino clone, and the murder of crows albino clone)

But I'd love it if another ortmeyer clone could actually use any disguise or method to try assassinating you, or snipe you, it'd be like a real assassin vs assassin.
    yeah it's done multiple times but I mean a close hand to hand fight.I mean combat.not shooting each other with guns.it didn't happened even one time and it's interesting.........not to shoot each other but combat.and you shouldn't be able to kill him in your first meet with him...you should see him multiple times in several levels but he get away or something like that...and what i said was the last meet with him and you can kill him there.or maybe they can make two clones that you can kill one of them with assassinating ways.but hand to hand combat with a clone is more interesting...killing other targets should be like old fashioned way....i mean assassinating

Quote Originally Posted by Arvin47 View Post
    yeah it's done multiple times but I mean a close hand to hand fight.I mean combat.not shooting each other with guns.it didn't happened even one time and it's interesting.........not to shoot each other but combat.and you shouldn't be able to kill him in your first meet with him...you should see him multiple times in several levels but he get away or something like that...and what i said was the last meet with him and you can kill him there.or maybe they can make two clones that you can kill one of them with assassinating ways.but hand to hand combat with a clone is more interesting...killing other targets should be like old fashioned way....i mean assassinating
    my thoughts:

I think my main issue with this idea is the: And then what?
    It would break to game to have some sort of fighting game style fight, or QTEs.
    I can fully go along with having another clone in the game and you might have to assassinate him. Or he tries to assassinate you. But I hope it doesn't break out into some sort of FightClub.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mind having another clone you could fight/kill, but why not implement it as an easter egg type of thing - something that doesn't impact story.