Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trinity

I'm thinking that Trinity also needs a squadron of elite troopers, the ones that are the true believers, rather than hired guns as the guy in the trailer seems to be...

Rai, what would you think about the origins of Trinity? How they came to be? Who was their founder? For what reason?

i think they have them. the hired goons are just some small fry no one cares for. the true believers would be already more substantial to the creed. they are just more in the background who do the more important stuff due better knowledge.
    signature image

What would they wear to distinct themselves from the grunts?

maybe like this:

(click image to enlarge)

or like this:

(click image to enlarge)

ok, kind of obvious they would be better dressed like maybe wear a suit or something that makes them look more educated. if not even wear a uniform that symbolizes trinity or just a small thing like a pin on their suit or armband or anything like that.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Metalrocks View Post
    maybe like this:

(click image to enlarge)
    LOL

Agent 47/Slenderman.
    "Did somebody say 'vodka?'"
    signature imagesignature image

Quote Originally Posted by Metalrocks View Post
    [COLOR="Lime"

or like this:

(click image to enlarge)

ok, kind of obvious they would be better dressed like maybe wear a suit or something that makes them look more educated. if not even wear a uniform that symbolizes trinity or just a small thing like a pin on their suit or armband or anything like that. [/COLOR]
    I do like that but with the trinity symbol of course. I'm thinking theyshould also have something like medieval swords and golden belts tha they receive durin their initiation ceremony. Lara can lootthem from their corpses for xp rewards, and some big weapon or outfit forcollectin all thirty of them.

I love this game of makin stuff up

lol. that would be weird in modern times that they still carry swords with them. if so, then to hang on the wall to show there support to the creed. but if its something they should carry around, i think a dagger would be more suitable.

what also would be awesome if women are among the creed too and lara kills one of them or steals their outfit to blend in. now that would be sweet. and you have to get out again without getting detected.
    signature image

Well it works for katanas - that's not to say that they wouldn't carry firearms too; it's simply for melee combat. And yes, there should definately female acolites -lets call them acolites- as well

firearm sounds good too. unless they are so old fashioned, traditional (but mainly because they are brainwashed) that they insist on caring a sword around.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Jurre View Post
    So Trinity is gonna be a big antagonist in TR10. I think an organization like that needs a symbol: perhaps this one: simple and recognizable.

Love the idea of the three fold symmetry in the logo. It looks like the logo of the supernatural drama Charmed.

Maybe Trinity may be do with a 3 parts artefact that the group are hunting like the scion was.
    signature image

I don't know charmed but that is very well possible, its an old symbol with different meanings to different cultures...

The series Charmed used the Triquetra with a circle, like this one:

signature image

I haven't read anything prior to writing this (I will in a second I just wanted to give my input), so I'm not sure if it's been mentioned yet (it probably has been): Trinity is currently being explored in the comics, their name was finally officially given in the latest issue. I hadn't read the description in the TR10 trailer, in fact it wasn't in the YouTube description of the trailer on the TR trailer. I'd be interested in finding where you read it from.

Given what I said, I hope that it isn't explored in the game in a way, I just don't like the idea of "Lara looks for something but is chased by major corporation." It sounds too cliche to me. However, if the story has some kind of great historical significance behind the company to make it less cliche, then perhaps that would be better.

Well, of course evey story sounds the same when being reduced to one sentence - the originality, quality, charm, emotion and whatnot all lie in the execution...

I believe i read it on a british game sales site.

I believe that Trinity's symbol was already revealed in TR 2013.
    You can see it painted on the walls in different areas.

It looks similar to this one:

^That is a Japanese emblem, a mon, something equivalent to an European coat of arms.

I don't think it was Trinity's symbol. I think it was meant to be Himiko's emblem or something, specially considering it was on her Stormguard.

(click image to enlarge)
    signature image

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12