Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What did the reboot add to the Tomb Raider series

lol. lara running around in a winter suit in hot environments just to prevent her of showing off skin.
    anita would be soooo thrilled with it.
    signature image

Who said anything about a winter suit? Trousers aren't just for the winter.

Lol....last two posts. :-)
    Shanghai! Hong Kong! Egg Fu Yung! Fortune cookie always wrong!

To be honest and fair. ..I do like the TR's where Lara has appropriate attire for the environment. ... as long as she is in her more well known attire art least 1/3 to 1/2 the game.

Legend and Underworld come to mind. :-)
    Shanghai! Hong Kong! Egg Fu Yung! Fortune cookie always wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Metalrocks View Post
    lol. lara running around in a winter suit in hot environments just to prevent her of showing off skin.
    anita would be soooo thrilled with it.
    I don't think Sarkeesian would ever be thrilled about anything - from what I've heard she critized TR9 for Lara's breasts being too small: it takes away her feminity. If that is the case it's pretty obvious to me that she has no standards at all and just interprets things in whatever way that leads to accusing the gaming industry of misogyny again.

Anyway, concerning Lara's attire: much of it depends on the circumstances. Clothes being appropriate to the climate are good, but I think in hot weather or in a salsa dancing club or other situations sexy is good as well, as long as it is classy. I just think that either showing skin or covering it up shouldn't come across as forced and shoehorned in the situation she's in...

didnt know she complained about laras breasts. i guess that woman picks on anything she can find to feed her brainwashed cult.
    signature image

Anita Sarkeesian actually complained about Lara's breasts? We should feel honoured on behalf of the franchise that she deemed it worthy enough to complain about. TR/Lara must be on top again if Sarkeesian is complaining about it.

Well it's not first hand knowledge: I can't be sure about it.

It does fit the pattern of Sarkeesians ways though...

from what i have read and heard about her, she would twist any facts and/or fabricate something to get the attention she desires.

im still very happy what lara is wearing and i hope this will stay like his. her wearing a jacket in a cold area, as we see in the rise trailer, is more then understandably.
    signature image

Yeah that's right: with the winter clothes in the Rise mountain area and the trousers in the temperate zone of Yamatai, Crystal D so far has dressed her up in the right way as far as I'm concerned...

and the DLCs they have made. none of them are revealing or in any way seen as sexy that would not fit to the environment she is in.
    signature image

She wore a jacket in the Tibetan mountains in TR2. She just... also wore shorts. But she wore that potential fashion clash well. It was a good look.
    wintervoices.blogspot.com
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Icedog View Post
    What do you think this new rebooted Tomb Raider is adding to the series that they couldn't have done with the old style?
    TRESSFX
    signature image

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12