Thread: Any PS4/PC fans willing to do me a favour?

Default Any PS4/PC fans willing to do me a favour?

I am looking to get Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris for the Xbox One, but the Gold Edition is not coming out in the UK. The Gold Edition as you probably know is a digital download code with Season Pass and an Art Book, Map and figurine.

The Season Pass includes all future downloadable content including the Icy Death and Twisted Gears Packs. The upcoming DLC Packs offer 6 additional costumes and will challenge Lara, Carter, Horus and Isis to conquer additional tombs and collect a treasure trove of unique rings, amulets and weapons.

I might decide to buy the PC or PS4 version to get the goodies but obviously the game and season pass will be no use to me.
    If anyone is thinking of getting this anyway (and obviously doesn't want the goodies!) maybe you could do me a favour? Would you be interested in buying the game and season pass from me? I have no idea how much for yet as the official pricing isn't out but post here if you think you might be interested and i'll see what happens nearer the time.
    Gamersrespawn 21+ Gaming Community Fun Play Enjoy Respect
    signature image

I just came across this and it reminded me of this topic

http://store.na.square-enix.com/stor...0#.VFCxZ_mG8cA